Milf in training

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hyundai Driver, Sep 21, 2004.

1. The other day I saw a guy with a shirt that said "I love soccer moms."

2. The "I swallow" shirts have been dethroned.

3. SHe has the neck of a wrestler

4. Why is there a guy in the back standing on a car???

5. Is that britney ??

6. It's her new husband. He's a thug-gangstar-superwigger.

7. giant pile of untalented and retarded white trash, that people care too much about, and give too much money to. i'd bang the shit out of her, of course, but i hate her, and hate the people that like her more. the fbi would've had sex with her when she was still doing that mickey mouse shit, which is disturbing.

8. Shes not even that hot.

9. she smokes? what an idiot

10. God shes really gone to seed

11. She's crashing and burning hard. Remember a few years ago when she was saying that she was waiting until marriage to lose her virginity? Haha.

12. I kinda' think it's cool that she's reaching back to her white trash roots.

13. i still think she's super hot.

14. Are you kidding? Compared to what she used to look like?

15. Her undeserving fame overrides that.

16. no im not kidding. i think she looked the hottest as a brunette in toxic.

17. I thought I heard she was a preggo somewhere. Man she is hot but when not dressed up she is repulsive...but still hot...in an overly slutty way.

18. No matter how hot a chick can be, smoking just ruins it all and makes the hotness fade away.

19. no. that's what i thought when i was like 14.

20. That's such a silly thing to say.

21. Same here, but kissing a girl who has smoked does taste like shit. And yeah, admittedly I smoke the ocassionaly cigarette, but it's strictly social.

22. Right after you had an anti smoking lesson in health class.

23. no, when i used to steal my moms cigarettes and throw them away. i think it all stems from her smoking menthols, which are still gross, and for black people.

24. That's like saying Veyronman likes to poke random guys in the butt, but only socially. You are a smoker, and he is queer.