MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Discussion in '1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion' started by BIGDUMBASS, May 8, 2003.

1. Piss on PORCHE! They cain't design a car worth sheeit! hyundai can do a better jobs. My 85' mustang gt will KILL every one of these ugly ass p.o.s cars on the planet. I done got my G.E.D. so i know what im sayin is true. these stupid lemans racing cars dont come CLOSE TO NASCAR!!! GET A FORD AND BEAT EM ALL!!!

...and who gives a flyin #$%# if you dont like it.

2. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

You are stupid, this is a very nice car!!! you got that? Get a life

3. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

you have an 85 mustang, so that means ur at least 17 to be able to drive (in england anyway) erm.................... grow up you knob head. And doesn't your name suit you!

4. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

you are freakin stupid. yeah sure, nascar is pretty fast but they juz go around and around and around. take nascar and lemans to a pretty twisted track and who get their butt kicked? you're stupid if you still cant figure out the answer to that. german cars rules. hyundai is juz a piece of shit with wheels. dont compare gold to shit. and oh, your 85' mustang? racing this? you mean a straight line maybe? even if its a straight line, you'll get your ass kicked. go figure.

think before you talk.

5. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

im not really a porsche fan but dont ever compare american cars german cars. "most" american cars cant compete.

6. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

YOUR NAME SAYS A LOT FOR WHAT YOUR COMMENTS SAY. EVEN THOUGH I AM AN ALL OUT ECLIPSE FAN, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IM STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK SHIT ABOUT A PORSCHE GT-1

And by The Way Im Sure my 95 Eclipse Could Kick Your Wimpy Mustangs Ass

7. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Here Are The Pics of my 95 clipse

8. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

God...Euro's...GOD, quating...VIN DEISEL?! WTF.

9. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Im fairly sure that this guy is being sarcastic. Obviously he is ripping on the majority of American's who like those ugly ass 80's mustangs, but only have the GED's and are serious hill billys. Yeh that sounds about right.

10. Re:
    MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

The GT1 rocks, it looks stunning and the performance and heritage are there too.

11. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Yeah, you can be proud of your name, nuff said.

12. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Can somebody please KILL BIG DUMBASS??
    So far all I've heard from him was dumb disrispectful comments that dont even have any meaning or base.

13. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Hey EclipseBoy is your Eclipse a GS-X? I couldn't tell from the pics.

14. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

I would kill that idiot, but I don't know where he lives.
    I am so fu**ing pissed off. That fa**ot posted shit all over the Enzo forum, F50 forum, and just about every other Ferrari forum. And now, he decided to infect the Porsche forum.
    DAMN, F**K YOU, BIGDUMNASS, get BANNED soon.

15. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

for the first time, i agree with you about the german cars. but still you have to respect the car. i mean the people who made the car are more well off then you are. no hard feelings........

16. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

umm yeah, I dont know whats worse... the post by bigdumbass, or ll the others yelling at him like hes serious. Anyway, BigDumbass... its been done before, and yours wasnt even that funny. if youre gonna make a joke, make sure people laugh afterwards.

17. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Trust me, this idiot is not joking. He's just that retarded.
    You should see his posts all over the Ferrari forum. Man, they are not pretty.

18. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!

19. Re:

I just hate those BIGDUMBASS's who think they know shit, when you know they are full of shit when they 1st start talking shit. They're just a waste of our time, they need to be dealt with. Anyways, this car would stomp all over any Mustang, old or new, with the exception of the drag strip. This car is superior to the race track. And for the drag strip, the 2000 Gemballa Porsche GTR 750 EVO would kill any Mustang that wasn't burning alcohol in its engine. Just keep that in mind biatch!

20. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

wut do you call that thing on the back of your car? a radar? its certaintly not a spolier. regardless of the fact your car doesn`t need a spoiler it looks untterly ridiculous

21. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

No shit huh. If you do decide to get a spoiler, get one that looks good and fits the car. Shit man!

22. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

i think thats a stock spoiler for the eclipse.

23. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

**** ALL' YALL. I aint jokin' stupid #%$s! I AM TEH SMARTEST DAMN GUT ON THE PLANET. Only took me 2 years to get my G.E.D. an that s a hell of a lot faster than you prissy little donut-punchers. **** DIS PORCHE! THEY AINT MADE SHIT WORTH DRIVIN IN 70 YEARS! an they always lose to my mustang. I try to race everyone i see in a shitbox porche an they never stand a chance! NASCAR IS THE BEST RACIN ON EARTH! GO FORD!!!

24. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

Yeah, and you'll notice he's been in the Ferrari 250 GTO forums as well as the Ferrari 333SP and McLaren F1LM forums. He's posting the DUMBEST things ever. And all this time I thought Yeppi, IAMRICH, and "TheSultan" were the biggest idiots on this website.........looks like I've been corrected.

25. Re: MORE UGLY ASS SHIT FROM GERMANY

hahaha! you're makin me laugh like hell. how fast you got your g.e.d. doesnt prove how much you know about cars. im pretty sure that there's a highschool drop out out there thats much smarter than you. juz by the way you're acting right now proves how immature and how stupid you are. go race some jap car. get your ass kicked. cry like a baby that you are.

nascar sucks. F-1 and WRC rules.