MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by The Car Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mytaurusrocks</i>
    <b>this thing is a ugly ass try lookin at the 98 ford taurus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the hell is wrong with u...
    FORDS SUCK!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm too lazy to post how I feel about Ford's again, so just looka at my last post to find out how i feel.

3. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GTS-R looks better by far.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>A GTS-R looks better by far.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->for you but not for me.

5. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I like this car more.

6. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree this car looks betta<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see how anyone can come into this forum and say that this car sucks and the '98 Taurus rocks?! What the heck man?! That is just plain stupidity.

8. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong this is one hell of a beast only its not the best lookin car in the world. For pure power yeah this car rules, only the old italians dominate in styling with such manufacturs as:lambo,ferrari,pagani,etc. Also the aston vanquish is a perfectly styled car

9. #34 VenomFlowsThroughMyVeins, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll admit.. that vanquish is one SEXY beast. Smooth styling from the grill all the way back is impressive, but I've only seen a couple Ferrari's that I actually think look good. The F50, the F360 and the F360 spyder are the only models that are fine in my book. Lamborghini has better luck with it's styling, but still it's 80's styling sorta sucked. The viper from a full frontal view is agressive, and sexy... from behind it looks sort of odd, but it's extrememly difficult to make a sports car back end look good, from the side, the viper is sleek, smooth, and sexy. Go look at some pics of the Venom from http://www.hennesseymotorsports.com/ there are some impressive pics, and ground effects (namely a new hood, and the front bumper and grill.

10. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from plumbum87</i>
    <b>Dont get me wrong this is one hell of a beast only its not the best lookin car in the world. For pure power yeah this car rules, only the old italians dominate in styling with such manufacturs as:lambo,ferrari,pagani,etc. Also the aston vanquish is a perfectly styled car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's srictly opinion, and always will be opinion. I think this is pry the most beautiful, but that's my opinion, just like you sayin' all those other cars are more beautiful, it's all personal preference.

11. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the final verdic is...?

The Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800tt is 1 damn Bautiful car!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

13. Re: MOST BEUTIFUL CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

howeva!