Murcielago Vs. F 50

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Black Devil, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Who is better.

2. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

Well, the F50 is seven years old and the Murc not one.
    The Murc has better technology, for this time, but I don't know, on the straights the Murc, but on the track the F50 could be a surprice.

3. Re:
    Murcielago Vs. F 50

Murcielago.

4. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

don't i already have this topic with the same name some were...?

5. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

So?

6. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

No!!!

7. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

¡@f50 is way faster than the m on the track

8. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

I was watching channel 7 news as they did a special program on the autoshow here in SF. They had a Murcielago at Sears Point and some guy said that this car is the worlds fastest production car. What the hell?! I know lambos are fast but I don't consider the Murcielago the fastest production car, not even close. You have the Mclarenf1, TVRSpeed12, and others that totally beat this thing easy.

9. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

It is the worlds fastest production car, at the moment. The Mclaren f1, TVRSpeed12 etc aren't in production now.

10. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

Murcielago.

11. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

Murcielago.

12. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

Murcielago.

13. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

Murcielago, all the way.

God these things are so F*ing fast!!!!!!

14. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

TVR speed 12 wasnt ever in production

15. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

F50 is seven years old, but Murciélago is based on old project, pratically is a super-diablo: engine is the same, chassis (iron...) is the same too... F50 has carbon-fiber chassis, push-rod susp., great Cz and -400 Kg than Murciélago!!!!!
    On track there's no match!!

Mafalda

16. Re: Murcielago Vs. F 50

To own, i would go with the F50 for many reasons. one is the exterior and interior styls. both are very nice on both cars. second the speed. The f50 goes 204 i think, i know the lamborghini goes faster, but only by 1 limit (205) and anything over 180mph is good for me. i just love the F50, and the Murcielago is my 2nd favorite car. i love both, but i'd go with the F50.
    -and for your questions "whos better" there is no better, they each have their own qualities.