Muscle cars rule

Discussion in '1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429' started by AViper666, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Muscle cars rule

we're waitin, avenger ;)<!-- Signature -->

2. there's nothin like american muscle

3. Re: Muscle cars rule

These cars will be remembered forever...

They become part of american car's history.

Look, I think I had a better picture. (it's small but is better)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Muscle cars rule

lido, any pic of a 69 or 70 boss 9er is a good pic lol<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Muscle cars rule

Hehe, let me tell you that you'll get WAY better pics from me soon. (this summer).<!-- Signature -->

6. #6 gerbel01, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. Re: Muscle cars rule

69 302...mmmmmm

Almost bought one. My favorite of the boss cars.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Muscle cars rule

a true piece of American POWER
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Muscle cars rule

Hey Hotrod, I think he meant American Muscle Cars are the best, I think that's what the term means. I don't think he meant they are bad. Read some of his other posts.

Long live American Muscle!!!!

<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Muscle cars rule

Hey, why in hell did Ford stop makin these??? The Boss 429 & 302 are the best muscle cars ever made (exclueding HEMI Cuda)!

11. Re: Muscle cars rule

If you don't like Muscle Cars, you don't belong to this site
    The Mustang Boss 302 and 429 are one of the best Mustangs ever made

FORDS RULE

12. Re: Muscle cars rule

back in the day? yes. i want a hemi cuda in the worst way to compliment a Charger R/T. today? no. how about that mitsu engineered Viper? or what about the chinsey Corvette. then theres the mustang, got the nice V6 (a crime to be sure to even let that engine touch the car). muscle cars are old. in more ways than one. they've gotten away from their roots. you will never sees a japanese or a german car look good doing a wheelie. its about the brute raw bone smashing and whiplash making horsepower. i mean hydralics? who needs f*cking hydralics when you got 500 ft-lbs of torque ready at a downshift? that is NOT what todays american cars are about, they're trying too hard to be foreign.

13. Re: Muscle cars rule

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Classics</i>
    <b>muscle cars are the shit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you should be shot for saying that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And kicked out !!!!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Muscle cars rule

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ghost of freedom</i>
    <b>there's nothin like american muscle</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You got that right! This car rocks! Nothing like the ol' BOSS to make some black marks on the street. The 2000 BOSS rocks too, 0-60 in 1.9 seconds! One's head must hurt after being rocked in that shit!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Muscle cars rule

lot of people have a great preference for american muscle and big blocks.

16. Re: Muscle cars rule

me included

17. Re: Muscle cars rule

W3rd!

18. Re: Muscle cars rule

Im new and Im not sure how to put up pics but I hope this works.

19. Re: Muscle cars rule

Dude that pic of the black 429 is #$%#ing sweet. Man what i wouldnt do to have one like that

20. Re: Muscle cars rule

one mean s.o.b.

21. Re: Muscle cars rule

Yeah, musclecars are great. I'm not even a Ford fan and I would love to have this car. Sure its not even in my Top 20, but it's still great. At the risk of sounding cliche, they dont't make 'em like they used to. In the Camaro's case, they don't even make 'em. Now talk about something that sucks. Screw the Lumina, bring back the Camaro! And a Monte Carlo with fwd, you gotta be kiddin'. That Chevy SS concept car is really slick though.

22. Re: Muscle cars rule

i agree completely. The 69 Bosses were the greatest cars ever made. Just looking at one gives me chills. I love it. i love ho ford is going retro w/ the new mustang. Its awesome.

23. Re: Muscle cars rule

like some of you gusy said, American muscle has lost some of its grunt. V6 mustangs that struggle against entry level euros? tell you what, you guys love torque right? well let me introduce you to GERMAN MUSCLE. Mercedes CL65 AMG.. 1200NM of torque.. im quite confident it could tow my house. bow down...

24. Re: Muscle cars rule

V-6 Mustang isn't a muscle car

P.S The real Muscle Car's died in 1971, everything else is just wanna-be sports cars

25. Re: Muscle cars rule

you mean anything else after that date out of america is a wannabe spotrs car right?