muslim...car...NO!

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by EK Spoon, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 EK Spoon, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. the fact is that 90% of the population of morocco is british and french and only a slim margin is actually muslim so just think of this car a another tally for the brits or the frenchmen!!

3. Re: muslim...car...NO!

Or maybe you can chalk it up to the Arabs?

4. Re: muslim...car...NO!

Hey! Don't be racist towards Arabs!!! Any one has a right to make what they want. So you shouldn't say "No" when you realize that this car is Arab.

5. Re: muslim...car...NO!

you are an ugly racist bastard

6. Re: muslim...car...NO!

I dont care who made this car infact i would be proud to drive it even if it had "Muslim" typed on hood...

I dont care about religion i care about cars and so should u children anyway the car looks sweet as ****

7. Re: muslim...car...NO!

This car is ugly! Would i drive it? Hell yes! If it had muslim written on it, i wouldnt get near it. Dont be racist against arabs. Look at what those herbs are doing to Israel. We had a tragic even on 9/11. Well to tell you the truth 9/11 happens in israel like every other day! So dont tell me to be racist. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: muslim...car...NO!

I think u all should discuss this somewhere else and 99% of u have no idea what the #$%# is hapening there all u know is that u see on american NEWS and u believe it so please dont discuss peolitics here its really lame and some people can react wrong and flame u bad

so this is car forum
    Politics u can discuss on MIRC<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: muslim...car...NO!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DAMN</i>
    <b>This car is ugly! Would i drive it? Hell yes! If it had muslim written on it, i wouldnt get near it. Dont be racist against arabs. Look at what those herbs are doing to Israel. We had a tragic even on 9/11. Well to tell you the truth 9/11 happens in israel like every other day! So dont tell me to be racist. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ya kno what who cares who makes the cars i am a muslim and hearing u talk about this shiyt is making me sick i mean cmon look at me i support GM which by the freakkin way is american. israel? *SNORT!!!!!!!!!* ure not even considered anything to us in egypt. we gave u a piece of land and u overstayed ure welcome!<!-- Signature -->