my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by RX 7 cant beat it, Aug 9, 2002.

1. not really, but for a cadillac, and at that price, this is a nice supercar, im gonna have to sell my RX-7 and buy one.

2. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

No... Never sell your RX-7! RX-7 is the KING of Rotary cars! For the $$$ you put into a Cien (If it ever went into Production) you could Twin-Turbo an RX-7 and go MAD FAST!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

Ummmm..king of rotaries..think it's the only cars with Rotaries.
    well Mazda in a sense =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

This car looks awesome but V12's reliability SUCKS. Especially a GM V12. OMG could you imagine how much this car is going to cost? and how hard its going to replace a fender? Jesus.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

Ummmmmm...
    Well let's see....if I'm correct...you're bitching bout GM reliability?
    Let's see...LeMans..Vette.
    Baja...MacPherson Chevrolet.
    Army...HUMVEE = HUMMER = GM
    ummm....anything I left out there?

DA PUN
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

Hey camaro eater, ford sucks i could take ur damn cars down in my suburban, your bronco will be flipped in a ditch before we can start to race.

7. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CamaroEater</i>
    <b>This car looks awesome but V12's reliability SUCKS. Especially a GM V12. OMG could you imagine how much this car is going to cost? and how hard its going to replace a fender? Jesus.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhm...
    the V12 engine in this concept is based on the Northstar architecture, which has gained kudos for its reliability, In fact at least the engine is production ready and its goijng to be used very soon.

As for the rest of the concept, that'd be the whole car, some insiders at GM say the giant automaker wants to put a limited volume of this car into production, but lately. Bob lutz announced at Chicago that... there are concepts that will just remain that way, and Caddy has displayed a lot of concepts which have never became production-ready cars, and that could be the case with this one.

The fender, well ... If u can afford the car, you can afford the insurance... also, exotic cars have crash tests (just like every other car) and remember that the McLaren F1 survived the 30mph crash test without any major damage to the body structure of the car, you could expect the same for this Caddy.

Last... the rumoured cost for this Caddy Cien supercar would be $275000-. about 1/4 the price of the McLaren!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tha Kingpin</i>
    <b>Hey camaro eater, ford sucks i could take ur damn cars down in my suburban, your bronco will be flipped in a ditch before we can start to race.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMAO A BURBAN... ITS TOO LONG AND WEIGHS WAY TO MUCH... THATS WHY NOBODY HAS A BURBAN TO TAKE OFF ROAD.. LmFAO I HAVE SEEN CAMAROEATERS BRONCO AND STANG... YOU CANT TOUCH NOTHING... <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CamaroEater</i>
    <b>This car looks awesome but V12's reliability SUCKS. Especially a GM V12. OMG could you imagine how much this car is going to cost? and how hard its going to replace a fender? Jesus.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    GM usually makes pretty bulletproof engines, I don't think there will be any reliability problems. Now Ford on the other hand...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

That amazes me that this car may cost under 300,000 dollars. It is made out of mainly the same material as the McLaren (carbon fiber ofcourse) and has a larger engine with better fuel economy. It loos great and i'm sure its going to be insanely fast, not sure if it will top out where the Mclaren does, but other than that, also, its going to be hard to handle like the McLaren, but for this price i'd take it over a McLaren any day.

11. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

This car is definately bad ass! this made grievers list....number 1 in the v12 class! ;) maybe they'll make it i hope so!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>No... Never sell your RX-7! RX-7 is the KING of Rotary cars! For the $$$ you put into a Cien (If it ever went into Production) you could Twin-Turbo an RX-7 and go MAD FAST!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Besides the Eunos Cosmo it is the ony other Rotary, besides the Cosmo was designed for luxury not so much performance, um, another thing you might want to know, new RX7s ARE twin turbo, older ones are single.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: my dad designed this car, i have 3 of them in my basement

This is one of the phattest designs I've ever seen, its modeled after the F-22 fighter jet, which I've never flown but would give my left testicle to. Ah well, this could be the next best thing, so who needs two testicles anyway.<!-- Signature -->