MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by The El Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 The El Man, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    My diablo can easily beat this.

Also my McLaren F1 can thrash ur shitty 1.1 Pug 106.

oh sorry i got carried away there. I thought we were comparing supercars 2 supercars, NOT BEING IDOITS COMPARING THIS TO A VIPER!!

See some real cars

http://lameroad.topcities.com <!-- Signature -->

2. #2 Duff Man, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The El Man</i>
    <b>My diablo can easily beat this.

Also my McLaren F1 can thrash ur shitty 1.1 Pug 106.

oh sorry i got carried away there. I thought we were comparing supercars 2 supercars, NOT BEING IDOITS COMPARING THIS TO A VIPER!!

See some real cars

http://lameroad.topcities.com </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What are you talking about? It is crazy to compare a Diablo to a Honda Accord. I bet you dont even have a Lamborgini. Oh and you spelled IDIOT wrong. Go back to school.

3. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

i should hope that a diablo can be this! you know how badley this would have to be modified before it could take a diablo! DUMBASS!

4. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

HIYO!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

I got a McLaren F1. Okay. You're gay. FROM BABBU.....Not "Suki Roti"
    HIYO!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

haha as you people can see he was being sarcastic calm down he was making fun of venomviper when he saying his viper can smoke this...if you guys actually read what he posted you would see that

7. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

u dont even have a diablo do u?

8. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

OH MY GOD GUYS!!!! Are you being sarcastic trying to fight back against this guy! He's kidding!! He's making fun of the dumb ass that seriously wanted to compare a Dodge Viper and this Accord. Hahahaha, that's a good one too by the way.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

HAH HAH HAH, YOU SPELLED IDIOT WRONG!!!!
    HAH
    HAH
    HAH
    HAH

and yeah....your diablo can beat an accord....are you proud that you can beat a 2 liter honda?.....MY MOMS SUBURBAN CAN BEAT AN ACCORD.....moron

hey look guys....i spell my insults right

10. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

Why are people comparing a car that most people cant afford. Fewken stupid gay azz #%$its.

11. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

you dont even have a diablo! I know who you are so shut your ass up!

12. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

Hahaha jokes.

13. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

this is a fake car?

14. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

Yes, you have a McLaren F1, that is a joke! Oh yea its ironic you misspelled idiot wrong considering you are one, its like misspelling your name! Also, this is an accord, Accord is no supercar, though i have seen highly moded accords/civics beat Vettes, and other good cars, key word HIGHLY

15. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

Dumbass diablo vs honda accord!
    Are you crazy?

16. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

no im pretty sure he does

17. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

...uhm

LOLOLOLOLOL

...the level of stupidity in this forum is amazing...
    you people don't read what the few intelligent people write ... and the fact that you didn't get the joke in the first place is really sad... you should all be shot and buried in your own embarassment,

EY BILLY BOB!!! LOOK! He's gone n spelled idiot wrong... well god dang, lets all make fun of his typo and amuse ourselves for hours Hee hee!!

P.S. I have a video of a Civic beating a Diablo, and one beating a viper... it's pretty scary what the right person can do with a little P.O.S. Honda.

18. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

You mean to tell me that Hondas aren't the fastest cars in the world?!? Not even with all those stickers?? DAMN!! I thought they were....

19. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

who here agrees that we should take an IQ test before we can post messages, therefore IDOITS will be less common.

20. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

Yeah whaterver dude, if u have a f*cking diablo and a mclaren, WHAT THE F**K ARE U DOING IN A HONDA FORUM!!!

21. PRETTY COOl

This is a pretty cool car nothin i would go out of my way to get but yeah it works!

22. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

OK BUDDY NICE TRY

23. Re: MY DIABLO CAN BEAT THIS

bla