my friends dad has this car-no lie

Discussion in '2000 BMW Z9 Convertible Concept' started by sean1152, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

he is lying no one needs 13 posts saying the same thing.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

It is possible to own a concept, whether or not this guy is lying i dont know but companies auction there concept cars with the concept engine in there if they do not come into production.

3. he owns a bmw dealership and one of these fell into his hands, and he ended up buying it. it looks really really sweet on the road.

4. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

I linke gow it says concept, but he still insists on saying he knows someone who has it.

Sure its not a z8 that guy has?

5. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

Z8 and Z9 look very different, and this is a concept. How can your dad own one?
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Quilombo86</i>
    <b>he owns a bmw dealership and one of these fell into his hands, and he ended up buying it. it looks really really sweet on the road.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

k, this is a Concept (!) there is no way in hell that anyone has it..<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

if the so called "sultain" can own ferrari concepts even two of them! im sure someone can own a bmw i mean come on you idiots you dont do this to the people that say they have cars like lambourghinis or prototype cars! think! so i believe him/her......

8. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

Yeah concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not able to buy or come by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate liars...........

9. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

yeah stop trippn out man.... no one can own this car yet.... maybe he has a Z8 but still that doesnt even look the same as the Z9 but anyways this car is till awesome but yeah it still could use i little more power

10. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

You lie!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

bullshit

12. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

You are so stupid, you cannot even lie!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

Why the ****!!!!!! would you lie like that you wierdo.

14. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

I believe the dude that started the comment. I know it is possible to come across a concept that you can own. You people have to know that this is the 21st century and money can buy just about anything. you may not want to admit it, but it is true.

15. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

you are so full of shit. it is a concept, it was not sent to his dealership. BMW dosnt make it yet. lying bastard

16. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

you people notice something funny when somebody tells a lie?????

THEY DONT GO TO THE SAME FORUM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

Listen guys i dont give a shit if this guy is lying or not i just wanna tell everyone that this car is a really good looking one....and btw hey dude if ur friend's dad has one why dont u take a picture with it and post up here......guys i have seen the murcileago on the road....its theh best car ive ever seen

18. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Quilombo86</i>
    <b>he owns a bmw dealership and one of these fell into his hands, and he ended up buying it. it looks really really sweet on the road.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok the car company sold their concept model to your friend, ahahhaahhhahhhaahahahhahahahahhahaahahha.... Ok, you can believe that is you want, dum ****.

19. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

Have you even seen the car yet, or did your dad just BS on you...?<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 63Vette</i>
    <b>I believe the dude that started the comment. I know it is possible to come across a concept that you can own. You people have to know that this is the 21st century and money can buy just about anything. you may not want to admit it, but it is true.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Oh my god! Someone actually belives this Goober??<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

oh yeh? i own 3 mclarens now were stupidly even

22. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

maybe its real, who knows. i really dont care if hes lying or not. you can get ahold of some cars that most people cant if you know the right people...my friends neighbors got a new jetta like 5 months before they were supposed to come out so....

23. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

well this car ain't even coming out...so he does not have it...<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

Actually, I don't think that this is a concept anymore... ÍT'S BEING ADVERTISED FOR SALE IN DUPONT REGISTERY, DUMB ASSES! I HAVE THE MAG RIGHT HERE! It is quite possible that the guy has the car.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: my friends dad has this car-no lie

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KoenigMan</i>
    <b>Actually, I don't think that this is a concept anymore... ÍT'S BEING ADVERTISED FOR SALE IN DUPONT REGISTERY, DUMB ASSES! I HAVE THE MAG RIGHT HERE! It is quite possible that the guy has the car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

IDIOT! THEY ARE JUST SHOWING OFF THE CONCEPT, NOT PRODUCING IT ASSFACE!<!-- Signature -->