My friends dad is getting this car and...

Discussion in '2003 Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary' started by den693, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I get to drive it. That is so sweet isn't it? I cant wait. I will tell how it is when I drive it :)

2. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

My friend drives a torch red 2002 z06, now thats fast.

3. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from den693</i>
    <b>I get to drive it. That is so sweet isn't it? I cant wait. I will tell how it is when I drive it :)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Is he on the waiting list? Good luck.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

Apparently he didnt get to drive it because you didnt say how it was.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

uh the guy said his friends pop is GOING i repeat GOING to get this car. pay attention.

6. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

does anyone beleive this? anyone could come on here and say 'my freinds just purchased a mclaren F1 and is going to let me drive it' anyone could say this and they are probably lying, i dont know how you can beleive this crap about the vette

7. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

A McLaren F1 is almost a million$... the vette is porlly what, 75-80K.
    I can say i have a Diablo SV id dont, i can say i have a GT Mustang, or a SS Camaro, i dont have eaither. The Stang or the camaro r more beleveable by alot more than the lambo.

8. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

Remind me to put 2000 horse power on hes 100 birthday.

Bent.

9. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

Ok.........

Bent.

10. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

What?

11. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

I agree, owning a Vette isn't unbelievable. Especially since it costs a lot less than 75k.

12. Re:

i believe him

13. Re:

my dad's gettin 1 for his 50th birthday this year......fitting, but not 100% likely

14. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

its not unbeilevable for someone to have this car or (to be getting this car) i have a 35th annoversary 2002 camaro ss with the same engine u dont beleive me well ill send u a pic from now i say keep your mouth shut if ur not sure bout wat ur sayin

15. Re: My friends dad is getting this car and...

this car is a bag of shite, what happend to those 60s,70s,80s beasts.
    vettes are crap these days.