My next car.... in a couple years.

Discussion in 'Wheelman's Website Forum' started by Wheelman, Mar 19, 2006.

1. that would rock, although I don't like that car for some reason

2. I was astonished to find out that the Peel Region Police force already has one. Like, wtf! Awesome!

3. I like it, but it's not as cool looking as the Vics. It's more stout bulldog than obnoxious tanker. And if they're going to make it a proper police car, it needs a black grill. I dunno how they'd do it, but it definitely needs a black grill.

Nah, I'd just get it in either black, or the stealth blue.

4. I saw an all white one with black wheels in the police parking lot the other day. But it's where cops also park their civilian vehicles, so I don't know if it was a police car or not.

5. I don't think you can get black wheels on a civilian model, but the guy could have changed it I guess. I would think that it was prolly an Interceptor.

6. You need to have those bar things on the front if it.

7. For sure.

8. you should drive a moped, woppo.

9. Nice, they are pretty neat those.

10. those would indeed be sweet. this is slightly off topic, can you get the magnum with awd?

11. Nope, not as far as I know.

12. Thats badass.

13. You are so lame. Even my dad would be bored by those cars.

14. Your opinions on cars are useless anyway, Mr I Like Buick Roadmasters and Civic Hatchbacks!

15. I don't like Raodmasters. Thats the other timmy. But Civic Hatchbacks are scrumptious.

16. lol scrumptious!

Ok, you're the goofy-looking one. One of you morts has to get their own account.

17. You should get a Mustang Interceptor instead.

18. No one uses those.

19. i looked it up, a magnum can be had in awd form.

20. Cool as that is, I actually much prefer RWD.

21. What about a 2006 p71? I think it has smoother line than the charger, I prefer the crown vic's design to the charger's design but it is me.

22. I agree. The Crown Vic's look much better. Hopefully they'll offer some better engine options in the future, because the Hemi's engine is just too good, and the CV's 4.6L doesn't stack up.

23. They have 15 of them I think. They're not all hemis though, only like half.