my rx8 rulezzs

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-8' started by Lotus Dude, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: my rx8 rulezzs

lol

2. Re: my rx8 rulezzs

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supra_fan</i>
    <b>dude, this car could totally waste anything man. it's greatorific. i raced my rx8 against a viper and, i also ran a 9.2 s quarter. my rx8 has two 100shot bottles of nos, and a super-turbo system with 1300hp. it's so phat. i pick up the hottest bitches in my rx8. this site says that it is rated at 250 hp, but mine had 300 stock, cause i know the guy who owns a mazda dealership, and he dynoed it at that, cause they purposly underrate the car, for emmisions reasons. also i had the cyllinders bored out and sleaves put it. also it runs on nitro methane, and is supercharged. i'm thinking of turbo charging it too. also it has a sport manual tranny, with paddle shifters. also it beat a supra from the fast and the furious. i hate supras. i love my rx8</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

u are so stup¡d. u know sh¡t about the RX8. itŽs not even on sale and it has NO CYLINDERS!!!! its a rotary engine. Please, do yourself a favor, go back to kindergarden!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: my rx8 rulezzs

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supra_fan</i>
    <b>dude, this car could totally waste anything man. it's greatorific. i raced my rx8 against a viper and, i also ran a 9.2 s quarter. my rx8 has two 100shot bottles of nos, and a super-turbo system with 1300hp. it's so phat. i pick up the hottest bitches in my rx8. this site says that it is rated at 250 hp, but mine had 300 stock, cause i know the guy who owns a mazda dealership, and he dynoed it at that, cause they purposly underrate the car, for emmisions reasons. also i had the cyllinders bored out and sleaves put it. also it runs on nitro methane, and is supercharged. i'm thinking of turbo charging it too. also it has a sport manual tranny, with paddle shifters. also it beat a supra from the fast and the furious. i hate supras. i love my rx8</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

4. Re: my rx8 rulezzs

<b>dude, this car could totally waste anything man. it's greatorific. i raced my rx8 against a viper and, i also ran a 9.2 s quarter. my rx8 has two 100shot bottles of nos, and a super-turbo system with 1300hp. it's so phat. i pick up the hottest bitches in my rx8. this site says that it is rated at 250 hp, but mine had 300 stock, cause i know the guy who owns a mazda dealership, and he dynoed it at that, cause they purposly underrate the car, for emmisions reasons. also i had the cyllinders bored out and sleaves put it. also it runs on nitro methane, and is supercharged. i'm thinking of turbo charging it too. also it has a sport manual tranny, with paddle shifters. also it beat a supra from the fast and the furious. i hate supras. i love my rx8</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMFAO good one

5. Re: my rx8 rulezzs

i cant stand the morons at supercars.net!!!
    this is my last post because i cant put up with the 12 year olds who post on here who know nothing but try to act like they do. this guy says he hates supras but his username is SUPRA_FAN.
    later<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: my rx8 rulezzs

what exactl;y is a rotary engine could someone try to explain it to me