New rule

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by tyhel, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Before you post a topic, you have to PM me on sc.net. If you dont know how to, then you wont be posting then, will you? This new rule is to prevent Useless topics like "Z06 vs. SVT Cobra" 3 times in a row. Or how do you like this "Porsche 966tt vs. Z06"????wtf???

as of now this takes effect.The following people have permission to post freely:deuginthesky, formula94, me, F1LM and the rest know who they are.

And for those who do not know how to read, dont post. And dont triple click anymore IronMan38. its getting gay.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: New rule

you are cleared. You can post anytime. You are not with the stupid.At least I dont think.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: New rule

OBEY THE LAW!!!!!!!
    Suprjames has the right to post freely. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: New rule

I'm not pm'ing you, but then again I dont start new topics very often. Their are a lot of kids creating 10 of the same threads, and it is f^cking getting annoying, as are some of the post whores on this site.

5. Re: New rule

aren't you a post whore mr american hp?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: New rule

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b>aren't you a post whore mr american hp?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the hell are you talking about? I've been here for over 7 months and only have 1060 post, most post whores have more than that after one week! I really hope your joking.

7. Re: New rule

hey i don't know how to pm you but i don't create new topics very often and i am not a "post whore" i have been a registered member for almost a year (started in september or november of 2001)

May i please have permision to post freely??<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: New rule

everyone that has posted so far in this topic has rights to use it freely.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: New rule

I don't post that much. And I'm not a post whore like American Cars rule.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: New rule

how do u have teh right to tell who can post or not ?? just a thought

11. Re: New rule

Well, I have yet to start a topic anywhere, I don't really care, but hey, if you're giving away the "right to post".

12. Re: New rule

I'm also curious as to how this person thinks they can appoint themself the authority over this site.....I just started a thread under another car without pm-ing anyone and nobody seems to have complained.....what gives?

13. Re: New rule

you know what else, only the people that read this topic are going to know about Tymol's desire to govern topic postings. What are you going to do Tymol, go into the forum for every car on this site and post your rule? That'll be the only way to get everyone to see it with certainty. Go for it!

14. Re: New rule

He wasn't being serious, he knows there's no way he can enforce this on anyone.

15. Re: New rule

You can't just pull rules out of your ass! Why do those people get permission to post freely? This is a spam thread! *new rule* This rule sucks and will not be taken accounted for!

16. Re: New rule

New rule this is American and I can post what ever when ever!

17. Re: New rule

I think it should be based on karma rating above 5 and your good to go.

18. Re: New rule

I think it should be based on karma rating over 10 and your good to go.