Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

key-------------------215hp(230hp) i found stats for both and both have different stats.

0-60----5.4(5.5)
    1/4 mile---13.9 @ 101.9mph(14.0 @ 102.7)
    600 ft. slalom-----66.6(68.3)
    60-0 braking------112 for both.

2. Re:

OK this is a stupid question so have mercy on my soul:Is the 427tt street legal? :p Cause if not what's the point?I mean if "regular" people like me can't drive a 427 home I honestly don't care what performs better.Leave it to the pros I say.

3. Re:

Also what do you think Lingenfelter would be able to do to a 2006 Z06.I know it's not 2006 yet but it would be fun to speculate.......

4. Re:

Well....a probable reason they don't put it on here is they'd have to put the viper 1000tt on here too,and then we'd have ww3 in here between the vette fans and the viper fans.

5. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

The 427TT IS streetable. That is the point. Build the kit on the current z06 and you have a great street car. I have driven both a Viper and a Z06. I personally, myself prefer the Vette.
    Now that we have a new Vette coming, I hope that Lingenfelter will surpass themselves with a kit for the C6 as well.

6. Re:

LOL,I didn't get flamed :p .If Lingenfelter can't do any better with a C6 vette the entire company will go to hell.With so much extra HP to work with it would be a shame to see it with less than 900 hp on the ground.

7. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

i am zure that lingefeleter will make an amazing vette with the c6 z06 if he did with the c5 i see no reason why he wouldn't do it with the c6. probably the c6 z06 will have a 1000 of hp and will be probably be faster than its predecessor, wait and see.

8. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

Grammar?

Of course Lingenfelter will work magic on the new car, just a question of how much.

9. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

not grammar, i am often in hurry when i type so it explains my faults.

regards

426hemistage8

10. Re: Nice, but why don't they have the 427tt on this website.

No I mean thaere is a distinct lack of grammar.