nice wagon

Discussion in '1999 Chrysler Citadel Concept' started by 94stang5L, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this is like the Nomad it's nice I'd take kids to soccor in this thing

2. Re: nice wagon

damn
    that is just sweet
    now if those rims were only chromed<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: nice wagon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from impreza-guy</i>
    <b>damn
    that is just sweet
    now if those rims were only chromed</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm...
    and its headed for production as well,
    based on the Chrysler Voyager plattform...
    but it won't be named Citadel...but CS, and its going to be a bit taller, something like a light-duty SUV /Wagon -type vehicle<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: nice wagon

I like the back end...but the windows could be a bit larger (especially along the rear sides). I'd like to be able to see out, not peer out. : )

5. Re: nice wagon

ooo nice

6. Re: nice wagon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mai Linh</i>
    <b>I like the back end...but the windows could be a bit larger (especially along the rear sides). I'd like to be able to see out, not peer out. : )</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the proportions are a bit odd, but then of course this was the first design study of Chrysler's upcoming... Pacifica crossover...
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: nice wagon

You guys like this? I like the interior, but the exterior seriously needs some reworking. It looks like a Chrysler 300M that is very obiese and unsightly.

8. Re: nice wagon

i like it. it looks clean... in an american sort of way. still, DC is head and shoulders above GM in styling.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: nice wagon

Very funny. GM is great in design, they just need good engines(with a few exceptions, Silverado, etc.) to go with them.
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: nice wagon

They Need To Change The Back...

11. Re: nice wagon

they shouldn't make it taller, they should put it out just as it is..

12. Re: nice wagon

This is a Ferrari 465GT type car.

13. Re: nice wagon

ive seen it in person and i luved it...

14. Re: nice wagon

mini-van?

15. Re: nice wagon

THIS IS SUPERCARS.NET NOT SUPERWAGONS.NET