NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

Discussion in '1997 NISMO 400R' started by R34chunksWRX, Aug 10, 2002.

1. #1 R34chunksWRX, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

i can't wait!!

3. Re: NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

its about time they brought it in<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

nismo is gonna supply parts soon from the showroom

5. Re: NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

Do you realize NISMO are the people that modify nissans not a type of car.

6. Re: NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

acutally no, the "skyline" will be americanized, weaker, the emmision that the car puts out is way to dangerous for our air which is already dirty enough, yeh i would probly come here but in a weaker version, like a v6 non turbo or something, and the article you put up is so fake, whoever wrote it doesnt kno there cars, the new "skyline coming here is acutally goina be made by infiniti, if you idiots didnt kno nissan is infiniti, and it will be called the Q35 i think(not sure about the letter) but you can already see 35 in it so its the next gen skyline. the sight you put up shows the new Z concept. unfortunately its goina be a sedan, a sports sedan...<!-- Signature -->

7. #7 SilEighty, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: NISMO coming to U.S. in 2002?

yes a skyline is coming to america..but not the same body that everybody loves..its gonna come in with a totally different body

www.nissan.co.jp

find it in there..its gonna be 4dr and its NOT gonna be made by Inifinty..Nissan MAKES infinity and in the us they have the brand infinity..infinity doesnt make cars Nissan does and yes its going under the badge Infinity