NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

Discussion in '1997 NISMO 400R' started by Race0Killa0TD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. NISMO IS JUST A PATHETIC COMPANY!!! THEY NEED TO BAUGHT BY FORD AND BE TURNED INTO A COMPANY THEY DOSENT PRODUCE CRAP!

2. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

if we want you're opinion, we'll give it to you

3. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

bougth by FORD!? Are you nucking futs!? First of, it's pure Japanese so no way Ford is going to buy it and this company is with Nissan moron! This company is awsome, thats why I like Japanese cars as well as American

4. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

Sounds like he/she/it/they/whatever may be denial. Obviously has suffered a loss to a Nismo machine at one point in life. lol<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

F**K OFF race0kill0TD !!!!!!!

6. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Race0Killa0TD</i>
    <b>NISMO IS JUST A PATHETIC COMPANY!!! THEY NEED TO BAUGHT BY FORD AND BE TURNED INTO A COMPANY THEY DOSENT PRODUCE CRAP!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You call 400Hp and 300+Kph Pathetic??You need to grow some balls. You can't even spell bought properly...And, Why would Ford "waste" their money on Nismo if they are so pathetic? Ford couldn't make Nismo any better then it is, they would make it worse....<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

Why do retards share there retarded opinions?
    Nismo is awesome.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

I thought the guy that posted "Skyline Lookalike" was stupid<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

"NISMO IS JUST A PATHETIC COMPANY!!! THEY NEED TO BAUGHT BY FORD AND BE TURNED INTO A COMPANY THEY DOSENT PRODUCE CRAP!"

wow...u have an intelligence level of a rock. oh but then i'd be offending the rock. u must've been bought by a gay guy cuz all that's coming out of u is crap.

10. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

stupid americans and their tiny ignorant minds

i feel sorry for them.......NOT!

11. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

i dont mind finding little kids posting on this site and trying to expand their knowledge but when they come up with crap like this it pisses me off. first off, i bet this dweeb doesnt know nismo is a company within the nissan brand, like the M division of BMW, like the AMG division of mercedes, like TRD for toyota etc. secondly, i would call this car anything but pathetic. the reason it is not insanely modified is because it is still meant to carry a nissan warranty and have the durability and ride of a streetgoing car. i would advise future idiots that are considering these kinds of comments to read up on the subject they want to post about and then try to come up with somewhat of an intelligent response.

12. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

Umm...just dont talk. The Skyline is the best car ever and this is just refining it.

13. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

the least these little kids could do is play on Gran Turismo, which is actually a pretty good start to learning about high velocity automobiles.

14. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

bought by ford? name one ford thats better than a 400r! and dont start saying "mustangs" or some shit, they are a good car yes but they are NOT better than a 400R, not even the gt40 could beat this around a track. and as for the person who said "skylines are the best cars ever", no they arent. there is no "best car ever", there never will be, its impossible because different cars are aimed at different markets, even within the "supercar" category, there is the high-performance, the sports, the street-racing etc etc. though no company would ever actually admit it was aiming its model at the underground street-racing market :p

15. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

I don't care if you are into American, Japanese, Italian, or any other type of car. The creater of this forum is completely wrong due to this car's amazing performance. This car is beutiful

16. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

ur a retard and should've been banned long ago

17. Re: NISMO NEEDS TO GO AWAY FAST!!!

you need to go away fast as well by the sound of it!