No Subject

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by fenix4116, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CORNERHO</i>
    <b>DO MORE HOME WORK B-4 GIVING THESE OPINIONS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Not that you did any before you made any of your post in other forum. All you have to say is based on your opinion no facts no nothing. So maybe just maybe you should do some homework before you post stoopid reply's or make idiotic comments
    AMF
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: No Subject

LOL!! I think this thread is now officially over, and has been deemed a first round knock out by CORNERHO! I have one question before I go about your VTEC comment in your signature. OK, now this might be a little hard for you to follow, but try hard ok dipshit! LOL! VTEC is in most of Hondas top models. You don't pay $5000 extra dollors just for VTEC and it sure as hell doesn't only give you 5 more HP. You talk all this shit to CORNERHO about showing stats, but I just proved you wrong about something you though was a stat. You show me one Honda that gains only 5 hp from VTEC in a higher model (ex Civic DX without VTEC vs Civic EX or Civic Si with VTEC). For your info, the NSX, S2000, and RSX TypeS all use VTEC technology. So does their V8 2.6L F1 engine, which gets well over 800hp from such a small package. Your TA/Firebird/Camaro (whatever it is, they are all the same to me) wouldn't come close to either of these cars on the track. Your Camaro seems to fair poorly against the VTEC screem of the NA V6 powered NSX. Stock to stock or modded to modded, your Camaro (including the SS) won't even come close to this car when it comes to performance figures (and I'm not talking 0-60 times either here little man). You want stats, we give you stats other then 0-60 and 1/4 mile times. We give you track times of real race tracks, not some boring ass drag strip. You anywhere near PA, cause I would gladly give you a first hand look at a base model Jap car destroying a top model American muscle car on a track.<!-- Signature -->