No Subject

Discussion in '2000 Renntech S60' started by mercbenz, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: No Subject

this is is simply da best

2. This is the ultimate 4 door luxury sedan. Nothing can match it's terrific V-12 performance and its Mercedes tech stuff. I'm a very pround owner of a black on black sample of this fine german engineering.

3. Re: No Subject

Do you have one....?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: No Subject

Yup, sure enough.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Oliver Peck</i>
    <b>This is the ultimate 4 door luxury sedan. Nothing can match it's terrific V-12 performance and its Mercedes tech stuff. I'm a very pround owner of a black on black sample of this fine german engineering.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What do you do for a living, to afford such a fine automobile.

6. Re: No Subject

Could you pass me the Grey Poupon???

7. Re: No Subject

Really? A proud owner? Why, are you proud that it is the only Mercedes that breaks every few days.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: No Subject

Quite an achievement for such a huge merc to get 0-60 in just 4.9secs.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: No Subject

This car is really cool. I have a friend that has one and it really is a #$%#ing luxury class. I hae driven it for a while and it is as smooth as hell.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: No Subject

If you do have one, what does it say on the steering wheel where the Mercedes emblem used to be.

11. Re: No Subject

umm Oliver if you had one you would notice this does NOT have a V12 it has a V8...so tell us again, do you really have one or not? read the stats...

12. Re: No Subject

make a subject, or you are a looser.