No Wonder...

Discussion in '2001 Dome S101' started by Playr159, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: No Wonder...

Pretty sick looking car.<!-- Signature -->

2. No wonder I've never heard of a car manufacturer called Dome.
    What country are they from?

3. Re: No Wonder...

Dome is a Japanese racing car chassis manufacturer. They built chassis under both ACO rule for Le Mans and FIA SCC rule. This particular model is their newest offering. The S101 can be powered by any engine that fits in it, but the Judd motor seems to be the most popular choice.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: No Wonder...

O my

5. Re: No Wonder...

Dome...
    Well all I am sure of is that it's partners with Mugen in the All Japan Gran Touring Car Championship.
    It made the Honda NSX race version, which is the next best machine besides the S101, It could produce 470+hp with a Mugen V6.
    Mugen build the engine and stuff.
    Dome build the car.

6. Re: No Wonder...

Another stupid ass produced from jap.

7. Re: No Wonder...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IvanKaramazov</i>
    <b>Another stupid ass produced from jap.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Qualified 4th at Le Mans this year amongst the factory backed Audis and Bentleys.....pretty impressive for a stupid ass Jap car......chassis actually....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: No Wonder...

Dome accually has came out with another form of chassis for a newer street racer car and it might be known to people as the Acura RSX. They have made a new body for a to be shown in about 2006 and Dome is already starting on a chassis design for it. It will be really smooth and very very fast. Will it have a Turbo??? Who knows? Ask Acura??? They wont tell u. Just got to wait and see!!

ENEMY!

Anyone up for a game of speed.........i got the cars if u got the money!!

9. Re: No Wonder...

sure is

10. Re: No Wonder...

ewqertyui

11. Re: No Wonder...

Tell me more about this dome RSX. Is it the RSX replacement or a super RSX or what.

12. Re: No Wonder...

I HATE JAP CARS DAMNIT.

13. Re: No Wonder...

Why...I love ALL cars!