Not enough power.............

Discussion in '2000 BMW Z9 Convertible Concept' started by stars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Nice little roadster, but only 286 horse.
    Great looks no doubt about it

2. Re: Not enough power.............

This V8 isn't doing enough for it they need a turbo or supercharger on it unitl it can be considered a decent car.

3. Re: Not enough power.............

i agree it looks good but is lacking hugely in the power department. it doesnt need a supercharger or any of that s*it all it needs is a bit of engine work. because to all of u little ppl who think turbos and supercharhgers are the answer to all power problems ur wrong. sure they are good..... sometimes but u need the engine build to back them up or they just melt u block down. some slight tweekage on this car with natural aspiration and it would pump!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Not enough power.............

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stars</i>
    <b>Nice little roadster, but only 286 horse.
    Great looks no doubt about it
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I wouldn't call it a little roadster, actually this car is huge. Correct me if I'm wrong but this thing is bigger than 5-series bimmer...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Not enough power.............

And the wheels are 22" so it is a big car. And actually it is not a roadster. It's a 2+2 convertible...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Not enough power.............

hey guys who cares about the power if the car looks like this.... you are not going to #$%# up an expensive car like that.... and if u want a powerful car go get a supra or camaro and power it up it will cost less than this......

7. Re: Not enough power.............

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boarder4Life69</i>
    <b>hey guys who cares about the power if the car looks like this.... you are not going to #$%# up an expensive car like that.... and if u want a powerful car go get a supra or camaro and power it up it will cost less than this......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

true, if I had this, I wouldn't even dare to modify it...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Not enough power.............

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mudd164</i>
    <b>This V8 isn't doing enough for it they need a turbo or supercharger on it unitl it can be considered a decent car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey that pic is from jc whitnet magizine heeheh