NOT IMPRESSED

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by VileOne99, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

YEAH I AGREE TOTALLY. DUDE.

2. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

Oh ! You right ! All the 5,000,000 (or more) Mustang owners are wrong.

Mustang is ugly, Ford is wrong and you two are the smartest in the earth.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

And you're not, judging by your quite horrible interpretation of the english language.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>Oh ! You right ! All the 5,000,000 (or more) Mustang owners are wrong.

Mustang is ugly, Ford is wrong and you two are the smartest in the earth.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

He never said anything about ford or mustang owners being wrong about anything. He's aloud to have his own opinion of cars.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

No ! Sometimes I say !

My last post was laughing about Ford check out !

Check the Mustang Mach III forum too.

Check the topic 94FORMULA open here.

Sometimes I loose.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

Oh ! check the thunderbird forum, too.

Oh ! One more thing... many times I write about the Vipers killing Vettes.

Regarding to my language... I'm writing to much today... more than 100 posts<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

Oops ! One more thing... I love Ford... specially Eleanor Ford...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

Imports kick ass fords suck ass! "Forced induction and small displacement" To bad america hasn't caught on, its all about volume isnt it? lol

9. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

For us (Muscle Cars) the right is Fat and Funnyous, like a Charger or a Mustang Boss 427 68.5 CJ......<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GTA89</i>
    <b>Imports kick ass fords suck ass! "Forced induction and small displacement" To bad america hasn't caught on, its all about volume isnt it? lol</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

to bad if u notice in the movie it cuts out many times to let the supra catch up.
    dont think so, when the cars first take off from the back, the charger has a 1/2car length lead before it even hits the ground yet when they go through the side view the supra is even with it...hmmmmm

also not one import has gotten more power out of their engines than a american v-8...NEVER.

Despite the fact that mustangs might not appeal to u, they appeal to more them more than the camaros and firebirds...hell they only outsellf them every year, the mustang only has the all time record sales, no other car has sold more, and no other car has sold faster when it first arrived.

but i forgot mustangs suck, and ford doesnt know how to make power...its a 130hp upgrade from the GT mustang, as far as im concerned its freakin kewl.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GTA89</i>
    <b>Imports kick ass fords suck ass! "Forced induction and small displacement" To bad america hasn't caught on, its all about volume isnt it? lol</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    no. volumetric efficiency

12. Re: NOT IMPRESSED

i dont really like mustangs too much. i think this style is pretty old now and they need to think of something new. its got power and all, but the only mustang i would own would be one from the late 60's. actually, its probably one of the only fords i would own.

13. MUSTANGS STILL REALLY HAVEN'T IMPRESSED ME. I DON'T DENY THAT THEY ARE NICE CARS. BUT AS A MATTER OF PERSONAL OPINION I WOULD PREFER NOT TO HAVE ONE. THIS IS ONE OF THE NICER ONES AND AM CURIOUS TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT'S PERFORMANCE AND SUCH. BUT OVERALL NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL<!-- Signature -->