not real expensive

Discussion in '1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario' started by superflyguy2020, Aug 10, 2002.

1. my dad would be able to buy it in one year cause of his yearly salary and thats not 2 much money $145,000

2. Re: not real expensive

DUDE! I wish my dad could afford that bad motha or we would be sportin it

3. Re: not real expensive

yeah i have about 6 of them but its all drug money<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: not real expensive

whatever<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: not real expensive

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MontoyaFan</i>
    <b>whatever</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->He lies. (the guy who claims to have the car). <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: not real expensive

Yeah i'm in the same situation as far as like in one year my father could have one of those with a bit of money left over for gas ;-)
    but you have to take into concideration....Maybe a morgatge on the house, ya got taxes to pay i'm sure, bills...i mean you use water, electricty, probably have cable and the internet....then just the stuff you need to buy to survive (food, clothes...)and i'm sure you spend money on other stuff over the course of a year....so after all that your dads probably down to...maybe 60k or so which he probably puts into his bank account for retirement or whatever......so maybe in 3 years if you held a tight budget you could swing it...but then you probably have to pay tax on the car and insurance which i'm sure isnt cheap.....
    I'm aiming to earn at least 300k/yr to support my lifestyle...that way like after a few years i'd have enough to buy alll the cars i want at one go if i wanted to....but at 300k/yr, lets say you already have your house and cars paid off, you dont waste alot of money, etc., you might have as much as 100k every year to spend on whatever you want....so maybe the first year ya buy a 50k viper....next year a 70k ferrari, by the third year, saying you've kept saving all the money thats left over, you could probably buy a diablo if ya wanted to...or a countach with some change left over......

7. Re: not real expensive

ya i bet ur dad could afford one, but then gas money, repairs, and insurance would kick in, and you would get a visit from the ever friendly repo man. then you could tell all ur school buddies that daddy had a countach, but it got repo'd