Not this car, but I saw a honda civic ricer

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by XGlite015, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm from the philippines and like other countries, filipinos love cars. I was on my way home, but what I saw shocked me, a '95 honda civic painted blue and white stripe completely immitating a dodge viper. The owner must be one of the ultimate ricer in the country, it's the ultimate rice. Honestly I am a ricer too but only a little bit, but this one it's super rice.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Not this car, but I saw a honda civic ricer

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from XGlite015</i>
    <b>I'm from the philippines and like other countries, filipinos love cars. I was on my way home, but what I saw shocked me, a '95 honda civic painted blue and white stripe completely immitating a dodge viper. The owner must be one of the ultimate ricer in the country, it's the ultimate rice. Honestly I am a ricer too but only a little bit, but this one it's super rice.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Congradulations, youve been nominated to join 94Formula in the Worthless Post Hall of Fame. How does it feel to have wasted every1's time?