Notice that it is a two seater

Discussion in '2000 Pontiac Firebird Bird Of Prey Concept' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 10, 2002.

1. If pontiac makes firebirds to share parts w/ camaro's, then where's the alternative corvette? Pontiac was actually using their heads creating this concept. A two-seater firebird would make it seem more sporty (4 seats don't belong in a nice car like this).<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Notice that it is a two seater

Doesn't anyone think that pontiac should make a car like the corvette, since just about every pontiac car is based on chevy's cars?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Notice that it is a two seater

You are a DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Notice that it is a two seater

why is he a dumbass it's a good idea but then what about sales competition.

5. Re: Notice that it is a two seater

arent chevy and pontiac owned by the same company and if so why would they take sales away from corvette unless they make one hell of a sports car then it wouldnt be worth it and i dont know if they could make one to compare to how good the corvette looks espically the 2004 corvette. but the firebird is alot better looking then the new camaros and i was sitting at a traffic light and seen a ws-6 beat the crap out of a SS camaro both of them were newso

6. Re: Notice that it is a two seater

F-Bodys are nice cars I like them to bad they are going to be discontinued in 2003 I don't know what is going to take the F-Bodys place.<!-- Signature -->