Null

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by Warbandit, Aug 10, 2002.

1. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

ur cars r shit compared this car u #$%#ers! ur minds r screwed! go suck ur dads dick u whors #$%#ers #%[email protected]! asshole!asswhipe!

2. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

You're an idiot.

3. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

I agree.

4. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

I third that.

5. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

Who the hell are you talking to?

6. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

7. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

i 4th that.

8. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

Where do these people come from?! To the Supercars.net moderators, I suggest that anyone who makes a post this stupid should be banned immediately, no second chances, just banned. And their IPs should be banned too, so that the computer they are using cannot create an account on this site.

9. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

If that's what this person is like in person I bet he gets thumped on a regular basis.

10. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

all u ppl take things to seriously...like its a car website settle down....juss laugh at the stupid post... u dun have to be like ban his ass...man some of u ppl need to settle down...hey guys look at me im cool i 4th that and 3rd that...y not juss say nothin and let the stupid retard get his justice by no one replyin

11. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

Who asked for your opinion ,Rush2112? I think you shold give people 2nd chances. And by the way, American cars rule.

Long live American muscle! I mean it too.

12. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

Dude, calm down. Getting this angry is bad for your health.

13. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

i fourth that

14. Re:

who the hell let this hag out? ohhhh you are screwed now man you are gonna get cops up you a**.get the hell out of this forum and leave the website.damn for Noob he is sure is a as*****and a loud mouth.at that rate i hope he does get banned and shutup. and by the way this car is nice but i see a bugatti the way i look at it.its still nice though.

15. Re:

wooowww im scared not..man if i see you yelling that to me like you own me i would kick the fu**ing sh** out of you you fricken dic*head. no your the one who should screw your dad c** bucket.

yo this dude concept150 why it say this topic was made by him when it was made by this lunatic. is this a glitch?

16. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

if he said that to my face i dont care what is age is he can pack his self a lunch and ill meet him on his damn door step!

17. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

HAHA!!! thats so funny! has anyone seen "I Robot", well anyways in I robot this little kid try to cuss and he sucks at it... he says things like "Mother Damnit" and "God [email protected]#ker" anyways, when i read this guys post thats what it reminded me of. by the way I 23rd that.

18. Re: damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faste

ANY OTHER WORDS WITH STUPID PEOPLE.
    SILENCE PLEASE.....SIRIUS IS SPEAKING....

19. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

thats a dumb-ass, beginner, rooky, somebody that doesn't had much to say etc etc..

20. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

He's funny

21. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

your a noob

why are all the noobs dumbasses?

22. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

LOL

23. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

You,re an idiot doesn't due this moron justice.I have a list of much better words to describe this uneducated shit.

24. damn u mother#$%#ers go #$%# ur mom *****! this car is faster th

Supercars.net moderators and everyone who sin't a retard only post in the main forums.