O wow...

Discussion in '2006 Russo-Baltique Impression' started by Atomic, Apr 23, 2006.

1. spyker has nothing on this interior.

still 1.8 million dollars? kinda steep but all thats paying for is exclusivity, only 3 a year!

makes me proud of my russian brethren

2. only three a year, what are they doing wittling each one out of a single hunk of metal

3. Probably, for that price.

4. if I had the money, I would spend it otherwise.

5. For 1,800,000 I would buy some other cars, or houses, or an island, hahaha. Well, i think that these price is nothing for some russian and foreign millionares.

6. For 1,800,000 I would buy some other cars, or houses, or an island, hahaha. Well, i think that these price is nothing for some russian and foreign millionares.

7. nice car but 1.8 mil!

8. nice car but 1.8 mil!

9. maybe you people sould consider that this car is being built mainly for wealthly russians buyers with alot of pride in anything russian. at this price only a few russian wealth could afford it, hence why only 3 a year are being built. you critics of this car sure can b!tch about this car not being worth it, but you will go off and blow your money on an over-priced german car because of its german heritage. maybe that is what they are trying to accomplish here?

stop being geocentric and pissing on this car because of its price. this isnt chevy, cars like this are built for pride, not price.

10. I think that 1.8Million is a bit much, if i had that kind of money, i'd got buy a mclaren, or a bugatti...but i'm loving those suicide doors on this thing

11. you are an idiot to assume we are idiots...i think only an ignorent piss head would buy a 1.8 million dollor car based on nationalism and pride, when you could spend your money else where and get a better car based on all aspects of beauty, speed, accelleration, and luxery (and you could probably buy two of them for the same price)...And considering its a one of a kind from a recently reserected company, it will probably have alot of prolbems...also the fewer cars a company produces, the more inflated the price has to be to turn a profit...

i like mercedes and bmw because they make awesome cars, not because i care all that much for germany

12. As the text said, this car`s styling is too "daring and exotic" for me. Yeah it catches your attention but not in a good way

13. No new car is worth 1.8 million. I don't care how great a car it is, no car straight off the assembly line/factory is ever worth that much. Not even the might McLaren F1 LM or the Bugatti Veyron are that much, much less a limited production vehicle from a company with no guarantees on reliability. No way.

That said, it does have a unique look to it that is almost appealing, but not necessarily really great looking or anything. It's just interesting. And a bi-turbo Mercedes V12 should have 600bhp, IMO. I mean, it doesn't make a huge difference, just 45 less hp, but just for numbers' sakes, it does look and sound better.

14. why buy a mercedes when you can buy an equivalent infinity or lexus that is better built and cheaper? yeah, you give people that song and dance that this car isnt worth it, but you would go off and buy german with the same oblivious ignorance. last time i checked mercedes and bmw vehicles were more unreliable than any chevy.

"when you could spend your money else where and get a better car based on all aspects of beauty, speed, accelleration, and luxery"
    this car has all of these and, even better, you wont see 1000 of these everyday like the mercedes or bmw.

my stance remains, people that will buy this car dont give a two bit shit about another car providing better bang for the buck. they will buy this car out of pride, just like any exotic fan would do. you fail, dumbass.

15. why buy a mercedes when you can buy an equivalent infinity or lexus that is better built and cheaper? yeah, you give people that song and dance that this car isnt worth it, but you would go off and buy german with the same oblivious ignorance. last time i checked mercedes and bmw vehicles were more unreliable than any chevy.

"when you could spend your money else where and get a better car based on all aspects of beauty, speed, accelleration, and luxery"
    this car has all of these and, even better, you wont see 1000 of these everyday like the mercedes or bmw.

my stance remains, people that will buy this car dont give a two bit shit about another car providing better bang for the buck. they will buy this car out of pride, just like any exotic fan would do. you fail, dumbass.

16. why buy a mercedes when you can buy an equivalent infinity or lexus that is better built and cheaper? yeah, you give people that song and dance that this car isnt worth it, but you would go off and buy german with the same oblivious ignorance. last time i checked mercedes and bmw vehicles were more unreliable than any chevy.

17. why buy a mercedes when you can buy an equivalent infinity or lexus that is better built and cheaper? yeah, you give people that song and dance that this car isnt worth it, but you would go off and buy german with the same oblivious ignorance. last time i checked mercedes and bmw vehicles were more unreliable than any chevy.

18. why buy a mercedes when you can buy an equivalent infinity or lexus that is better built and cheaper? yeah, you give people that song and dance that this car isnt worth it, but you would go off and buy german with the same oblivious ignorance. last time i checked mercedes and bmw vehicles were more unreliable than any chevy.

20. Most German cars don't cost 1.8 million dollars. ANY way you slice it, that's an exteremely large amount of money for a new car.

21. man you are a complete idiot, you are completely contradicting your self...you say people shouldn't be obssessed with germany or mercedes or BMW...yet you justify buying this car based on russian nationalism..."why buy a mercedes when you can buy an equivalent infinity or lexus that is better built and cheaper?" there you go again contradicting your self...thats just like my point...why the #$%# buy this car when you can buy something better for cheaper...

the only reason anyone would buy this car is to have something no one else does...not because its stylish or an awesome super car...if you want an awesome super car theres 20 other cars a real car enthusiest would buy over this over priced ugly penis looking car...its honestly probably a piece of shit because the company hasn't been around that long...a piece of shit that costs 1.8 million...

and since when does BMW have less reliability than a chevy? probably reading that in a chevy hand out or something where they twisted the statistics

and i don't know where you live but i don't see a 1000 SLR's or M6's every day...ive seen one SLR in the past year in person...and you could buy almost 4 SLR's for the price of this car and in my opinion even the SLR (which isn't the most bad ass super car) kicks this cars ass in every way...only an idiot that didn't know what to do with their money would waste 1.8 million on this unknown car from an unknown company that just sprang up

22. this car is gross, the interior is cheap, what a terrible way to resurrect a lost name

23. Veyron + a couple hundred thousand $ for me please...

24. Both you people argueing are complete idiots.

Here is the cold hard fact.

This car costs 1.8mil

Here is the major opinion.

It sucks for the price.

Those who buy it are Fing rich and could care less what you think because for some reason they are driving a 1.8 million dollar car and you are #%!@ing at each other about this car.

Bottom Line

WHO CARES? CAR IS INTERESTING BECAUSE IT IS EXSPENSIVE THATS IT not for enthusiasts
    except exspensive exculsive enthusiats

p.s. I bought my car because its a #$%#en bmw m3 and it didnt gain its rep for just being an M3 It EARNED it by being a benchmark for all sport coupes

its just like stereotypes, they usually pop up over time because of "repeating trends" not because one day some asshat thought it would be cool to stereotype things

-end rant

25. me too.