on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

Discussion in '2000 Koenigsegg CC' started by 84civicrox, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

I live in Sweden, and the company who makes this car, Koenigsegg, they´ve had a lot of interviews in TV, and they have told the Swedish people that one person in the whole world has got this car, so it won´t be a concept for much longer.

Have a nice day
    //Fredrik<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

Id give it a 9.25... It is a suite ass car, but its too expensive.. Whereas the Venom is only 180 grand and just as good... This car looks a lot better though...

3. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28vette</i>
    <b>10
    how much is it gonna cost?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

$367,890, I got one. And I'll give it a 6.5.

-the design is great, some aspects looks better than the McLaren F1's.

-I was unimpressed by some components, that don't look as if its finely finished. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

Cause;

1. He didnt use the Flat-12 engine. (Legal issues)
    2. Ugly rims. Should be at least 19".
    3. Has not been properly tested. (Topspeed test doon, Navaro track)<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

10.0, this is simply the best and it is under production!! The first delivery was done at the end of 2001 to a Swedish costumer!

6. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

8.5 for power would have given it 9.5 if it had looks
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

9.9 i would have given it a 10 if they have put in theyr boxer 12

8. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

10 would be that wonderful bugatti 16/4

9. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

i live in sweden and there is 15 cars soon rdy, just need a comfirm test!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

9 it uses a small ford engine -. At least its the dual overhead cam ford engine +. A chevy ls6 would have been a better choice. More displacement=more power, less weight, smaller dimension wise. If your going to use an american engine use the chevy engine dude!
    Very nice car. Awesome on paper.

11. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

definitly a 10, man!
    It's got the looks, the performance, and the style...

12. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

the Koenigsegg CC has to be faster than mclaren f1 just look at the facts the f1 couldn`t possibly be faster.PLEASE REPLY<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

i give it a 9.99999999etc. because it has 3 headlights on each side a 10 if it had 2<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

I think I would rate this car a 6-7. The reason is that it is kind of ugly and the stats on it are wrong. A few months Road & Track did a test drive of the car and couldn't get it passed 225mph, and the 0-60 time was 3.5 I think... I know it isn't even close to the McLaren

15. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

10 this is the greatest car ever

16. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

This car deserves a 10 and Christian Von Koenigsegg deserves the nobel prize for creating this beauty!!! Some day I'll save up enough money and buy this through a loan.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

Let's pretend that this thing pollutes no more than an Accord. I think it's the greatest of all time but it's not perfect. The GT40 looks better but this car is far more streetable. I give it a 9.7.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Nogger</i>
    <b>Chillat med massa svenskar. Han sa till mig att två svenskar har beställt. En IT-miljonär (får inte säga vem det är) och en bilhandlare som har den som Demobil</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->endelig noen som snakker mitt språk... nesten iallefall

19. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

10. I WANT THAT CAR!!!!!

20. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

this car would easily get a 9.5 from me!

21. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

CAN U SAY HOT???? DIS MY FREAKIN DREAM CAR LOOK AT IT!! only thing i would change is the wheels and i'd make it black

22. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

5 because i lotus ferrari mclaren and lamborghini are better

23. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

Probably around 9-9.5
    Mclaren fans: Why is the F1 better? the not as good styling? the extre 500$ it costs? or maybe it's the not as high top speed??
    Give up, you were beaten in your own court.
    Unlike the Bugatti, which went for the brutal way (let's put as much power as possible and hope it'll be enough), this car gets it's performance from it's great engineering.
    The only thing I can't understand is the engine. Why the hell take an engine form Ford??
    That's the only thing that dissapoint me in that car. Driving the most exotic car in the world, and knowing you have a Ford engine under the hood. A bad joke.
    At least the guy had the brains to modify and supercharge it.

P.S
    How do you guys know it's a Ford engine??
    in the official site there's nothing about.
    I would really like to know where did you get that idea, cause if its
    not true i will get VERY happy...

24. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

wow. this is awesome. I'm tempted to make this my new favorite car, but I'm a Bugatti man. I'll give it a 9 only because I don't believe in using decimel places and because it's not an EB110 ss.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: on a scale 1-10 READ THIS AND ANSWER PLEEEEEEASE

9.5 this car is pretty cool!