ONLY ONE PROBLEM

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by mercbenz, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i think the only problem is that the whole roof should bee clear and its also a little too round ohterwise it would look awsome

2. Re: ONLY ONE PROBLEM

that and im sure that the price tag on this car if they ever produced would probaly be pretty high and if im goin to shell out more than 50g's for a car id like to think it had alittle more power than that. its actually pretty quick but thats only because it weighs almost nothing by car standards

3. Re: ONLY ONE PROBLEM

Well, it is pretty radical, but I think the cost would not be so bad. The engine is not too special, the real inovation is in the construction of the one peice carbon fibre. Maybe replace that with aluminum to keep the weight down, and find efficient ways to make the sliding components, and this will not be so pricey. Doubt it will get made, but it is a great idea. They could even make the buble more conventional to save$ with out comprimising the car too much.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ONLY ONE PROBLEM

The Feline will NEVER be to sale.

5. Re: ONLY ONE PROBLEM

hmm another problem about it is. . . its really really ugly . . . yep . . .<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ONLY ONE PROBLEM

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2002wrx</i>
    <b>hmm another problem about it is. . . its really really ugly . . . yep . . .</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are all your posts as stupid as this one ?

7. Re: ONLY ONE PROBLEM

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>i think the only problem is that the whole roof should bee clear and its also a little too round ohterwise it would look awsome
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->it will look like the dodge concept car<!-- Signature -->