Only one thing wrong

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz F 400 Carving Concept' started by Zoomy3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm no expert, but this car has no windshield.

2. Re: Only one thing wrong

Do you think it matters when the car looks like broken up fish scales anyway?
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Only one thing wrong

hahaha yeah i guess i'm no expert either. this car doesn't have a windshield...but u gotta keep in mind that it's juss a concept. this isn't the full production model. and yeah...it's pretty damn ugly...dunno where they thought up this design. but u gotta admit that the whole idea of the car is pretty neat.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Only one thing wrong

YEEESH...looked at it closer a second time...and hmmm it's probably not suppose to have a windshield, by the looks of it. i can't believe this ugly thing is a mercedes...no offense or anything. i guess u really do have to wear those goggles to block the bugs splattering on ur face.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Only one thing wrong

the whole purpose of the car was to test angled wheels

6. Re: Only one thing wrong

Or mabe its supose to be a little bit more liberal of a sports car than the conservativley styled concepts that we see. Mabe they were tryin gto make a better looking car than some of the others. I think it looks damn sick.<!-- Signature -->