PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by kav, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, a minivan that can beat anything ealse u normally see on the road!

2. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil rock youre gay. it could beat your lttle piece of shit crx with 19 inch rims from pep boys and a folgers exhaust tip

3. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

you're the best bro

freshyip

4. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree wit lil rock.... where does the engine go.. the front is tooo small to hold 800 horses. wtf is this supposed to be a family van. who wants a family van to go this fast. the cayenne turbo is pushing it... this is a stupid waste of #$%#in space on the road. who ever invented this is goin straight to hell

5. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its basicly an F1 car with a van body.

6. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude this car made fourth on top speed list

7. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if u can read they say in the back like an F1 car has there engine at the back and most other high performance cars in the back

8. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya did u know that u can buy this car in grand turismo 2

9. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil rock, this is the worst topic youve made, and with your track reckord you should be proud.

10. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totaly agree

11. Re: PIECE OF SH** A$$ MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything u normally see on the road? i'd say anything you have ever or ever will see on the road.. there's only a handful of cars faster than this and what's the probability you're gonna see one of them on the road? this espace is absolutely wicked..

12. ya i remember from GT2, haha. It actually sounded like a real race car, lol

13. this is not the first super van built ford built one I think in th 70's and it was not as fast but kicks just as much a$$ and what not to like about some thing that can go 200 kph in 6.9 sec with 4 people in it