piece of shit

Discussion in '1998 Chrysler Phaeton Concept' started by abercrombr1010, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i dont like these chrystler ccept cars, they all look the same and none of them even compare to mercedes or jaguar or all the other super luxerys.

2. Re: piece of shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from abercrombr1010</i>
    <b>i dont like these chrystler ccept cars, they all look the same and none of them even compare to mercedes or jaguar or all the other super luxerys.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course they don't. It's like comparing a BMW to a Rolls-Royce. Rolls-Royces are much more luxurious. Chrysler is an American car manufacturer, therefore it cannot compete with BMW or Mercedes save a select few cars.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: piece of shit

Yeah,perhaps the specs could be much better....

4. Re: piece of shit

hey shit head, chrysler ownes mercedes so they won't compete, and if you don't like the Mopars, head over to the Ford shit or the bowties forums. Shit head. go lick your own dick

5. Re: piece of shit

i wouldnt exactly call it a peice of shit. i just dont really care for the looks of the car. a peice of shit is more like the voltswagon beatle then this car.

6. Re: piece of shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Fooldude</i>
    <b>i wouldnt exactly call it a peice of shit. i just dont really care for the looks of the car. a peice of shit is more like the voltswagon beatle then this car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The car looks great, but it handles like shit.
    And yes, VW Beatle looks like a pile of cow shit.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: piece

YOU, SIR, ARE A RETARD AND NEED BADLY TO GO SOAK YOUR HEAD. HAVE A NICE DAY.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: piece of shit

get 1 thing straight MaxPower - chrysler do NOT own mercedes, mercedes bought chrysler and called it a 'merger', mercedes did the buying, chrysler did the selling

do u really think chrysler/dodge make enough cars/trucks to get enough money to buy 1 of the biggest companies in the world?...Mercedes make several times more vehicles than Chrysler, including trucks and buses etc, and make more profit from each aswell

9. Re: piece of shit

CHRYSLER IS GAY!!! THEY MAKE US AMERICANS LOOK BAD! FORD AND GM OWN, BUT CHRYSLER... EHHH, THEY'RE GAY!

10. Re: piece of shit

thank you! finally someone with brains!

11. Re: piece of shit

If not for chrysler, you wouldnt have had the great muscle era we did. They created the Hemi, dominated Nascar, and was a power house back in Lemans in the early and late 30's. Plus they used to own Lamborghini back in the day.

12. Re: piece of shit

This car is not a piece of $#[email protected] It is full o fun stuff. u are in a whole seperate compartment with your own console,gauges,radio(great for when the driver plays crap music), and u even get your own windshields. So whoever started this should think again about the Chrysler Phaethon. Also i hope the people who shunned the phaethon are reading my thing. Because u are blind and dont know about the car. u just think it looke ugly so its a piece of crap. Well think again because im not gonna tolorate it. I want good remarks about the Phaethon U hear?!!

Starlets rule.

Lets go Packers! lets get over to Superbowl XXXVIII!

13. Re: piece of shit

i agree with 82 starlet.....you get in it .... u wiil immedetly fall in love with it