Piece of........

Discussion in '1934 MG P-Type Midget' started by deepangel_22, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Piece of........

i'd love to buy one, i really would, but im in canada, and we dont have MGs... but if i had 28Gs, this would be mine. And if u give me anpther 2 grand, i'll put a turbocharger or two on it<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Piece of........

This Car looks way better than a civic though.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Piece of........

The new Civic is butt-ugly. So is the new "Integra", or RSX as it's now called here in the U.S. I liked the last versions much better, but I think I'll stick with my VW.

4. Cars a piece of crap if u spend 28tho on it ur better off buying a civic.....puttin some stuff on it....n beatin the piss outa this car...

5. Re: Piece of........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Murcielago#1</i>
    <b>Cars a piece of crap if u spend 28tho on it ur better off buying a civic.....puttin some stuff on it....n beatin the piss outa this car...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This is nice but I'd spend the same money and get the upcoming Civic Type R which has 200 bhp. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Piece of........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Murcielago#1</i>
    <b>better off buying a civic...b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS COMPARING *REAL* CARS TO YOUR GODDAM CIVICS. WAKE UP. And has anyone else came across the problem, that you cant say the word spelled R I C E in these forums?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Piece of........

I forgot to add... I think this MG is a nice looking machine.