Pity they didn't retain the 3200GT styling

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Spyder GT' started by Chelman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. IMO they conceded to the conservative US market, which of course is an importnat market for Maserati. I wish they retained the arched lights from the 3200. Instead they chose to tone it down and make it more 'down to earth'. I still wouldn't mind one though.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Pity they didn't retain the 3200GT styling

I heard it has something to do with safety regulations. the lights of the 3200gt where to small. it's a shame though..<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Pity they didn't retain the 3200GT styling

Yeah, I liked the style of the 3200GT better too. But they still did a great job with the Spyder. Hopefully the other Maseratis they plan to release won't be so down to earth. Its an exotic car comany after all.

4. Re: Pity they didn't retain the 3200GT styling

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Antiford</i>
    <b>Yeah, I liked the style of the 3200GT better too. But they still did a great job with the Spyder. Hopefully the other Maseratis they plan to release won't be so down to earth. Its an exotic car comany after all. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

FIAT would never give themselves an in-house competitor for ferrari.
    but it would be nice.

5. Re: Pity they didn't retain the 3200GT styling

I think the new rear lights are much nicer...