PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Jaguar R-Coupe Concept' started by payton101ca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. To the Jag associates... please... this is one lovely car and I'd hate to see it left 'eternally in the garage of non-production vehicles'
    PLEASE... you have to.

2. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

there is time for everything<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

There's no way that Jaguar are going to build this, it is STRICTLY a concept. i read it in an edition of Top Gear Magazine.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

sometimes we've to reassure ourselves of illusions<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

yep........they will never produce this.....but I really wish they'd had!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b>yep........they will never produce this.....but I really wish they'd had!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Me too. I've always had fantasys about driving this car.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

It looks even better in person!

8. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

this is one pretty Jag!!! WOW

9. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

this is one pretty Jag!!! WOW

10. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

same thoughts here

11. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

Go Jaguar!

12. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

Perhaps the coupe should be tweaked to be produced as a new Lagonda under the Aston Martin Banner. What do you guys think?

13. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

This may hint at how the next S-Type could look.

14. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

good car

15. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

That's the best idea I've heard all day.
    I don't know when Jag's gonna build a new car besides the XJ, XK, S, and X.. but it's probably not going to be something like this if they do. Aston Martin would be a better company to produce this car.

16. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

i agree, with you 100 %. this car is awesome and must be produced. at the LA auto show i got to see and sit in the Jaguar S- type R and it was very nice. Green exterior with a white and silver interior, just gorious.

17. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

for a car like this to succeed aston martin should produce this vehicle but the bentley lookalike is so resembling that i think this car shouldn't be built, although bently smokes this car on neutral gear. No competition

18. Re: PLEASE PRODUCE THIS!!!!!

I think that this car would put of a good competition agiast Bentley Coupe, one reason is that Jaguar is known to have luxury but also speed. There are many cars that they have that can reach a respectable top speed and still maintain a beautifull design. Bentley also has one of the best (if not the best) luxury cars in the world. But also Bentley doesnt have that top speed tradmark except in the "speed" type cars. as the hundgaries (not sure of the exact spelling), and the Speed 8. Overall to get to the point i dont think that Bentley would totally smoke this car.