Post a picture of yourself

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IdoL, May 9, 2016.

1. You have no choice, we did post a pic of ourselves, and so should you.

This is not acceptable!!!!!:mad:

;)

2. Well me neither but I poasted one anyway. Unless you have meth sores/gained 12 stone of weight, poast the fking pic!!!

If you don't, I'm going to assume that you have both and that your dick fell off! And so will everyone else!!!!!

!!!

GRR!

V8stangman likes this.
  3. Plz trim your nose hair

4. Why do I feel like our collage looks more like a sex offender page than a supercars webpage member collage?

SuperSonic and Baklava like this.
  5. Because we're all old now.

6. Because consensual sex is mainstream and boring.

ETB4U likes this.
  7. Might as well give you guys something to caption as I found this hilariously annoyed face
    [​IMG]

8. I just want to know what that kid said to make you so annoyed!

9. "You look old"

Veyronman likes this.
  10. This goes with my sex offender comment.

11. I have no idea, I can't imagine him annoying me. Maybe his mom/my sister sitting next to me said something.

12. Yep

Attached Files:

V8stangman and Veyronman like this.
  13. I'll just find an old one.

14. #89 yh125d, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016

hereheis

15. Maybe he thought you were Moby.

Tree Fitty, MooSquad and Veyronman like this.
  16. HAHAHA oh my days... as if you saved that. I don't even have that picture any more

17. @yh125d. Honestly, that is so fucking cringe. Mind if I ask you to take it down? lol :rolleyes:

yh125d likes this.
  18. Is that really you?

Wow such hairy legs

19. not everyone has harka skin all over

20. Not a GREAT photo by any stretch, but taken earlier today. Not sure why there's no smile on my face. I'll have to look into that. I also need a beard trim and a haircut, but I ran out of time.

Attached Files:

21. Dude, don't cringe. Embrace it.

Any time I hear people talking about weird stuff from the internet I quietly remember to myself "oh yeah, technically I have a picture of a gay man I've never met from the UK in his underwear with a healthy bulge going and a batman action caption eccentuating his package and I'm not at all embarassed about it"

HippoCrushEverything likes this.
  22. #97 yh125d, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    snip'd

HippoCrushEverything likes this.
  23. In all honesty, I'd rather not :/. There are plenty of things that need to die, and this is one of them

24. It'll be there for you when you decide to get into politics. This is how these things happen.

yh125d and Veyronman like this.
  25. If you REALLY want it gone, I'll lose it (but I implore you to reconsider)