Post your cars latest mods here

Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by Aych Es Vee, Aug 20, 2010.

1. lol this is a great idea

2. I have gauges on my GPS screen:
    - voltage of the battery (LOL)
    - average MPG
    - current MPG

thanks Subaru

3. Just bought a replacement for the crummy plastic accordion turbo inlet pipe. Much better flow and is supposed to reduce spool times, which is good since my car is super laggy off the line. Also got silicone intake hoses since the factory hoses are probably worn out after 140k miles, and I don't want to find out for certain that they're worn out when I install the tuned ECU.

4. #654 ruyeas, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    -Something unexpected surprise--

Hello. My friend

http://www.betterwholesaler.us/

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT

thank you

5. lol, that'd just be extremely nerdy, air fuel mixture who the #$%# has that? extreme virgin.

6. ironically I put 2 on cars today.

7. I had an A/F gauge in my 760 Turbo, but also had a MBC so I needed to make sure I wasn't getting that lean on

8. I can see it for maybe a carburetor where you have a manual choke, but in modern cars what's the point? fuel injection + ECU + MAF = no point in having it, unless you just wanna show off what your computer can do.

9. I lost some weight recently

10. lol? on turbo cars that you are tuning, why not have an A/F gauge? it's the same as having any gauge, you want to keep an eye on what's going on during boost in this case.. maybe you get some shit fuel, encounter some boost cut or have some other issue, you'll want to know what's going on before you cause serious damage to your investment, no?

11. how much

12. I dont know how I've gone all these years without power windows. Bought a universal kit, which seems surprisingly well built. Guess I will find out after its all wired up.

13. Boost gauge, manual boost controller (doesn't seem to work), front mount intercooler, fake hks ssqv bought unknowingly at a actual shop...gotta go back and talk to them), and battery relocation kit installed.

The shop was nice enough to fix my rad as well, moved the thing up and gave it new supports + fixed my bumper.

14. Rear mount intercooler?

15. I broke my hood latch after installing a new grille, so now it won't open.

I guess this is a modification.

16. Bought a Gen 3 3S-GTE

18. Omg he q00ted me

19. just replaced that ATB manual boost controller with a Turbo XS one. The ATB for whatever reason wasn't doing a single thing, but I replaced it with the turbo XS and am now running 12psi :D

20. #672 xiaolianas, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    welcome to: -------★ ☆ ☆ http://www.betterwholesaler.us ☆ ★ ☆

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike, jordan,

prada, also including the jeans, shirts, bags, hat and the decorations. All the

products are free shipping,

and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment., After the

payment, can ship within short time.

3 free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

exquisite watches 75$

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42 $$$$$$$

jordan shoes $ 32

nike shox $ 32

Christan Audigier bikini $ 23

Ed Hardy Bikini $ 23

welcome to: ------ http://www.b2bjordans.com/

Sm ful short_t-shirt_woman $ 15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $ 16

Sandal $ 32

christian louboutin $ 80

Sunglass $ 15

COACH_Necklace $ 27

handbag $ 33

AF tank woman $ 17

puma slipper woman $ 30

Believe you will love it.

welcome to: o(≧v≦)o~~ http://www.betterwholesaler.us

21. Any photoshop users out there want to do me a favour?

22. yeah maybe

23. I cant find rims I really like anywhere for my car, so I was just thinking of powder coating my factory rims like a glossy black

(if i can)

added better quality picture from google cause the one taken form my cell phone is shit