Post your mods! **NEW**

Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by PoWeReD By NoS, Jul 5, 2013.

1. How many miles on the M?

2. I have 430hp and I have zero need for anything more than a 245 tire.
    As mentioned. A whole lot of unsprung weight for a whole lot of uselessness.

3. It doesn't get driven in the dry, why would it get driven in the rain?
    And ya, they need more rear grip, sucks having an E30 rear suspension setup lel
    But 315 is moronic in a car that probably makes 250whp

4. It's at 33k, gets driven about 3k miles a year.

5. It has about 350bhp atm and much less weight at the rear than before, so yeah, more tire is needed.

6. I doubt that very much

7. Yeah you're going to understeer off a cliff. What is the front tire size? Quick google says 225.

I also don't see ANY M couples running wider than 275 with the google search. I'm assuming because of rubbing/ it unbalances the car. A wiper delete and exhaust does not mean you need a 12 inch rear tire, good god.

8. The car is currently sitting on 295 Michelin PS2's, which is a pretty common tire size for these cars running on 10.5+ wide wheels, the fronts are 245 and no understeer to speak of. These cars are known for their ability to swallow up lots of tire in the rear, and I know a couple of examples that are running 305 and 315's.

9. #911 add lightness, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. #912 ANP, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  11. When did you turbocharge it?

12. Still N/A, debating if I should go with a stroker kit next or supercharge it.

13. Installed putco drl/high beams and silverstar zxe low beams. Loving both so far, especially considering their prices versus getting a hid and projector set up. It's also almost snowy season here so I just slapped on the winters. Managed to break the stupid McGuard wheel lock and key while tightening the last wheel on. This is the second time that's happened to me. Looking to get some gorilla locks again. I also drained a whole bunch of water from the tails and got new gaskets for them. Looking good so far.

Attached Files:

14. are you really worried about someone stealing your wheels

15. The McGuard locks came with the car. I only want to replace with something better because any new lug wouldn't match the rest. So it might as we be a lock...plus, well, you never know.

16. The perfect mounting point for my GoPro

Attached Files:

17. Doesn't matter where you mount it, no one is going to watch videos of your garage wall.

18. Installed some hood struts yesterday to replace the standard prop rod. Also threw on a cowl hood to help the truck look better.

Attached Files:

19. Savage

20. Looks great. You guys getting much sow up there yet? We've been really dry!

21. Finally received my new wheels today, and they are incredibly light.

Attached Files:

22. Your car will eventually be light enough where it won't make flat spots on your tires from sitting so long!

23. Nah nothing in Edmonton still. That picture was up taken out in the country; Sorta north of Smoky Lake where the ground is colder and the snow has more time to settle.