Power please!!......

Discussion in '1930 Cadillac Series 452-A V16' started by Veyronman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Where the F*CK has the power gone out of this thing??? it has 16 F*CKING cylinders, with a totla capacity of 7.4 litres, you'd think that there should be much much much much more power than 165 bhp!! somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me where the other 500 bhp has gone!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Power please!!......

are you STUPID???? or are you just some 12-year-old idiot? LOOK AT THE DATE OF THIS CAR! that should explain EVERYTHING! and this is a luxury car, dont go begging for silver bullet performance! god forbid you're comparing this to the VEYRON... if you do you deserve to be banned lol j/k<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Power please!!......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Veyronman</i>
    <b>Where the F*CK has the power gone out of this thing??? it has 16 F*CKING cylinders, with a totla capacity of 7.4 litres, you'd think that there should be much much much much more power than 165 bhp!! somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me where the other 500 bhp has gone!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

so you know sh*t about cars. this may surprise you but when a car is 71 years old it cant be expected to have all the modern technology to give it that much horsepower