Powerful

Discussion in '2001 Ford Steeda Mustang GT' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I am liking this awesome power Ford is putting into the new mustangs. I think they should change the body design though.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Powerful

Powerful indeed....This car is raw muscle. Who thinks this car would win agianst the ZO6 or the Viper???? I DO, it would kick the shit out of those cars. I'm a big mustang fan and this is a really nice mustang

3. Re: Powerful

Ahh, Ford dont make this car.
    Steeda remakes this mustang
    just like, saleen,ground designs,zeon,roush,and more

4. Re: Powerful

what? 430+ horsepower and those are the best numbers they could come up with? powerful, indeed, but what does it matter if the times are still slower than a stock vette's?

5. Re: Powerful

It matters that this is less powerfull then a stock vette because its a mustang and all cars are different, Mustangs are sick o doubt about it..Ford really need to get together with Carrol Shelby and make a new GT500 to show these foos what mustangs are!BEASTS!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Powerful

i agree with all of yooou the mustang does have mad power but i believe that thia and the 1968 shelby had the best styles and i dont think they should change it if anything put a bnigger engine and more power

7. Re: Powerful

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TPANCe 516</i>
    <b>
    Ahh, Ford dont make this car.
    Steeda remakes this mustang
    just like, saleen,ground designs,zeon,roush,and more</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Ford makes the cars and Roush, Steeda, Kenny Brown, and Saleen just make them better. The engine is still the same, and the chassis, and drivetrain is all from Ford even most of the body work and interior. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Powerful

i agree roaring forties. ford and shelby need to make an new gt500. those cars kicked ass and i think they would be a good seller. i know i would buy one.

9. Re: Powerful

Saleen is all they need.

10. Re: Powerful

They need more than that

11. Re: Powerful

SURE, THAT WOULD BE COOL, BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE THE OLD MUSTANGS TO BE RARE LIKE THEY ARE NOW. THEN THEY ONLY LOOK BETTER, AND NEXT TIME, LEARN HOW TO SPELL.