Preffered burger toppings?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Creem freesh!

2. the burgers in serbia are on a different level really. The toppings are odd though.

3. Do muricans really pronounce it like that? I thought it was odd when they did a southpark episode about that.

4. No.

5. No.

6. They are unaware that they do, but yes... they do.

They also say recadda and marskapown

7. I've never heard anyone pronounce it "creem fresh."

8. I don't know man depends on the day. Sometimes fried egg and some hot sauce, other times maybe bacon and jalapeño and cheese you just gotta go with what feels right bro even if it's #$%#ing beet root.

9. Im eating a burger without any toppings and bread rightnow. How do you like that

10. that's inappropriate

11. its good with just salt and pepper. next to my salad.

12. you're eating a meatball sandwich

13. without the bread!

14. you're eating meatloaf

15. no a burger

16. lettuce, cheese, bbq sauce, bacon and tomatoe. If no bbq sauce then ketchup/mustard.

17. Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mayo and hot sauce.

18. This without cheese and tomatoes only when good in this remote corner of the world (jun-oct). Oh, and lettuce.

Why are Serbian burgers so good? Quality of the beef?

19. Why are people so divided on tomatoes? I find people either love them or hate them

20. great comment.

21. I like tomatoes but the ones you get at this time of the year... blergh.

Why can't they just sell preserved green tomatoes? Those would be much better than the tasteless ethylene-ripened crap we get here during the starving season.

22. Your country doesn't grow greenhouse tomatoes in the winter? The tomatoes we get here are fine just fine in the winter. A little more expensive, but that's understandable.

23. Yes but they still taste like poo

24. I like tomatoes , but not on everything … I find they water down a burger sometimes

though on a chicken burger , every time

25. That's too bad. Ontario Farms are quite good at growing groenhaus tomatoes.