Re: 02' Lingenfelter Vette fastest street legal car???

Discussion in '2002 Audi R8' started by carkid9, Aug 9, 2002.

1. yes that vette is sick as hell, but wrong forum to post in. another note of that vette, it has an automatic tranny (or so says motor trend)<!-- Signature -->

2. what does this have to do with the Audi R8?
    COME ON NOW - WTF!<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adam Orrock</i>
    <b>Wow, Mr. John Lingenfelter knows his stuff. He's one of the few people in America that can respectivally make a car faster. I'm sick and tired of "kids" thinking they are the best know it alls in the world. They strap on a $100 fin and a loud lawn mower sounding exhaust pipe on their friekin Civic and call it good. I wonder how their mind thinks. I just don't understand it. If anyone can explain this to me, please do so......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen

4. The article is called Vette vs. Jet and I can't find it on Motor Trend's websight. It's on page 84 of the June issue of Motortrend. The 03' Viper is on the cover just in case anyone wants to find it.

5. wow thats pretty damn good... now all the chevy boys get a laugh at the vipers, but 0-60 in 1.9 is like in the F1 zone!!!!!!! o well i believe it, thats good!

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>i have that issue also and i can tell you those numbers are 100% accurate.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thanks. The car is also emission legal in every state......except California I think.

7. if anyone could verify this that would be great. i want to believe it but it seems too good to be true.

8. i have that issue also and i can tell you those numbers are 100% accurate.<!-- Signature -->

9. it might be -i`m not sure--------imma be like sum of the gay asses on this site......no dammit its not my toyota corola with 800 billion horses and a huge 2000lb stereo systeme is the fastest my cousin wayne tested it