Re: 189 MPH Civic is that enough!

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by fenix4116, Aug 9, 2002.

1. All I gotta say is that HONDA and IMPORT racing all together is an EMBARRASSMENT to all racing. Those ricer pieces of shit have no power in their little V4s! And the people that do own a fast civic or any import at that, are retarded becuase they spent WAY to much money to make shit go fast... So, all i wanna say is RICERS F*CKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DownWithImports</i>
    <b>All I gotta say is that HONDA and IMPORT racing all together is an EMBARRASSMENT to all racing. Those ricer pieces of shit have no power in their little V4s! And the people that do own a fast civic or any import at that, are retarded becuase they spent WAY to much money to make shit go fast... So, all i wanna say is RICERS F*CKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    It doesn't cost that much to get a Civic up to respectable 1/4 mile times. And just where did you get the idea for a V4? It's called an INLINE-4 for a reason.<!-- Signature -->

3. #53 I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Spyder757</i>
    <b>"Your #$%#in dumb ass shithead are you!. My point is a honda civic can also compete with other car and infact honda has the most car sold"

ACtually YOUR the dumbass shithead. The most sold car last year was the Ford Focus.

Futher more in the 3rd quarter 1998 Ford made MORE money on the sales of their truck sales alone than Honda, Toyota and Mitusbishi did combined.

"Have you ever seen a pontiac that goes beyond +1200HP #$%#in NO way because your gad damn shity engine cant take all that modification Honda does!"

What are you talking about, there are guys in Pro Street that have 2,000hp Pontaic engines.

A Honda 4 cylinder pushing 1,200hp? AHhaahha don't make me laugh.

Honda doesn't even give you a block with a closed deck from the factory. Infact to build any real power into a Honda you can't even use the stock block as delivered by Honda.

Grow up and buy a real car you dumb ass riceboy.

Spyder757</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey Spyder, if your referring to pontiac f-bodies then you're referring to Camaros too so here's a site with an F-body engine, that is quad turbo powered, so blow me in the 1200hp category cuz this car has it, plus they expect it to run 5's in the quarter, oh yeah did I mention it'll start out street legal?

http://members.fortunecity.com/hoonau2001/realsite/tech_tips/qtv81.html

Check out the link ***** boy!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KiaBesta</i>
    <b>Check Turbo Magazine for a supertuned 186MPH civic is that enough for all you dick head!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

FUUUUCKKKKKK honda civic type R's my M5 and my DINAN & would kill them

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buzzbomber</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fenix4116</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cHiCkRaCeR99</i>
    <b>Thank you fenix4116!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->No prob</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->whats she thanking you for?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    For making a point I think.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->umm i thinks its cuz i told her she is a genius<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M5 ROB</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KiaBesta</i>
    <b>Check Turbo Magazine for a supertuned 186MPH civic is that enough for all you dick head!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

FUUUUCKKKKKK honda civic type R's my M5 and my DINAN & would kill them</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yeah and my sport bike can destroy your car who cares?
    give a civic respect when it deservers it
    <!-- Signature -->

7. man i want a sport bike SO bad. :( id give anything for a 929RR or a ducati or ANYTHING really race ready. but id settle for a CBR600 F4i<!-- Signature -->

8. Spyder is right, why are you trashing him for being right?<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti</i>
    <b>Spyder is right, why are you trashing him for being right?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You went back to this thread that no one has been posting in for a month just to say that?<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>Hold on!!! The 187 MPH Civic used a 2 Liter Engine from a CRV!

There is NO SUCH THING as a Civic that Goes FAST (I mean like Steph Papadakis - 2.2 Liter Prelude Motor in a Civic Body that run's 8's).

I may be wrong, but seriously... I've never seen a Civic go faster than mid 14's on the 1/4 using the 1.6 Liter engine it came with!

All FAST Civic's have to use Larger engines from other Honda/Acura Cars...

So, my point is - the 187MPH Civic is technically a CRV and the 8 Second Civic is technically a Prelude!

PS - YES, I do know that Civic's are not 1/4 mile Cars at heart... they are Economic Commuter/Family Cars...

If anybody knows of a Civic that can run 13's or quicker using a 1.6 Liter (SOHC or DOHC, V-TEC or Non V-Tec, whatever) engine, I would love to know about it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The worlds fastest 1.5 liter ran 10.2 with around 400 horsepower. It was built by Shaun Carlson, the same guy who built stephen papadiks's car. It was on the cover of turbo awhile back.

11. fenix

Hey Fenix, what kind of bike do you ride?

And Buzzbomber, faithful to Hondas of all kinds to the last. (Actually, the new CBR954RR came out, to replace the 929, and it's supposed to finally be competitive with the Gixxer Thou and R1).

<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkylineFreak</i>
    <b>just remember 1 thing though idiot...those cars last more then ur cheap made american cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you talking to me?
    <!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkylineFreak</i>
    <b>just remember 1 thing though idiot...those cars last more then ur cheap made american cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't think your comment is needed. It was a friendly question from someone who has a lot of respect in this forum! Keep talking' shit here buddy and I'll destroy your ego along with everyone else! It's not a warning, I am ruthless like that! <!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkylineFreak</i>
    <b>just remember 1 thing though idiot...those cars last more then ur cheap made american cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm all for imports, but you are a retard. American cars aren't cheap, Echos and Civics are cheap. I've seen American cars with 200K miles that were still running fine, and I've seen Accords with 50K miles that were pieces of crap. And for future reference, insulting an entire nation's automotive industry will probably not get you any friends, unless they are other biased idiots like you. But hey, if that's who you want to be friends with, by all means continue your imbecilic ravings.<!-- Signature -->

15. hey i have to admite the nsx sucks it should be priced around 50grand but the s2000 and nissan mazda toyota and honda does not suck thats your opinon and if you check the sales and the companys that are in the lead are toyota and honda in almost all the catagores of cars that they make unlike most american car companies and i said
    A L M O S T and the C A R S T H E Y M A K E

16. Damn I can't believe the stupidity of some people on here.
    I've created an informative thread called "Logical FACTS as to why a honda is not powerful".
    Maybe some of you stupid enthusiasts on here should read it and then decide whether you want to CONTINUE your futile argument.

What's the big deal with a family car travelling at 184mph ?
    I bet if you spent the amount of money that was spent on that honda on ANY crappy little car you'd get it to go at least that fast.
    In fact, if you spent that amount of money on a larger engined car such as a camaro or ANY muscle car you'd be capable of even more speed than 184mph.

Stop talking arse honda drivers, and make up your minds whether your civic is a family car or a race car. I saw it distinctly referred to in here as a family car so I'm going to hold you to that.

WHY modify a family car and take it to the drags when you can modify a SPORTS car and do the same ?

Face it, and you admitted it yourself, the civic is a family car and it isn't suited to any purpose other than driving grandma around to get her shopping with good fuel economy.<!-- Signature -->