Re: 82hp/L what is this crap

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ya want a really #$%#in fast car take a zr1 vette this will be the best answer ya can have.

2. The engines in American sports cars (i.e. Corvette, Viper, Mustang & Comaro) are anything but hi-tech. It's not because America doesn't have the technology to do it(you'd be an idiot to think so) it's that the less hi-tech the engine is, the cheaper the cost of the car will be to manufacture and buy. The engine in a Dodge Viper is one of the most upgradable engines there is. You can squeeze over 1,000 hp out of a viper. One example of doing so is the Stryker Viper. As long as it's fast, handles well, and is inexpensive(comparably), then there is no reason to dislike it. The Corvette and Viper both are fast, handle very well, are inexpensive, and in my opinion, two of the most beautiful cars in the world.

3. The engines in American sports cars (i.e. Corvette, Viper, Mustang & Comaro) are anything but hi-tech. It's not because America doesn't have the technology to do it(you'd be an idiot to think so) it's that the less hi-tech the engine is, the cheaper the cost of the car will be to manufacture and buy. The engine in a Dodge Viper is one of the most upgradable engines there is. You can squeeze over 1,000 hp out of a viper. One example of doing so is the Stryker Viper. As long as it's fast, handles well, and is inexpensive(comparably), then there is no reason to dislike it. The Corvette and Viper both are fast, handle very well, are inexpensive, and in my opinion, two of the most beautiful cars in the world.

4. exactly i couldn't say it better myself.

5. american cars have always proved that they have a whole bunch of power, torque and fast acceleration with a high reliabilty added to it and personnally i ma bored to hear some r*ce burner fans saying that 82 hp/l is crap. american engines have the highest gas mileage than any other engines so pleaz so stop posting crap.