Re: A/C Conditioning questions...

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by V8stangman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Piece of shit

To let people think that`s his car ! <!-- Signature -->

2. Piece of shit

has anyone else had problems with overheating when you are driving w/the a/c on? if so how did you fix it?

3. Re: Piece of shit

What kind of car is it? it could be that you dont have the right thermostate or your a/c pump is jacked check that and see
    gunn

4. Re: Piece of shit

Hey GunnerGT, why do you have a picture of a mustang in front of a dealership? <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Piece of shit

That is my car num nuts OR should I say vagina I bought it off the Auto trader online its the only picture I have of it on the computer. I dont have a fancy didgital camara cause my mommy and daddy dont pay for every thing for me. So next time think before you open your pussy to make some jack ass comment!

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 70chevelle</i>
    <b>has anyone else had problems with overheating when you are driving w/the a/c on? if so how did you fix it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You should fix the A/C Conditioning...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Piece of shit

Airc conditioning conditioning. Haha. My science teacher used to say cubic cc's.

8. Re: Piece of shit

get a 180 degree thermostat, they run better with those anyways.....