Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

Discussion in '2003 Maybach 62' started by retsmah, Aug 10, 2002.

1. A Corvette Z06 could beat this

its got a nice engine but its too fat to do anything with it.

z06 0wnz j00.

2. calm down buddy its obviously a joke, besides the ZO6 handles better than most cars out there retard, its not built for just straight lines.<!-- Signature -->

3. What do you expect when the Maybach weighs twice as much?<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bowdown2diablo</i>
    <b>OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe anyone could be so much of an idiot to compare a Maybach to a Corvette! If a corvette can beat this, it's because going fast in straight lines is all a corvette is built to do!! A Maybach is designed to be a high end luxury limousine, with more refinement than a corvette could ever have. It's stupid rednecks like you, who think cars are built for the sole purpose of going fast, that gives motoring enthusiasts a bad name. How about you keep your brain-dead comments to yourself or at least limit them to the American muscle car forums where hopefully only your fellow wankers will see it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No way dude, a Vette is one of the best if not the best American car on the turns. The only reason the Vette cat beat this car is because this weighs over 3 tons! HOLY SHIT thats hevy!<!-- Signature -->