Re: Alfa Romeo?

Discussion in '1997 Italdesign Scighera GT Concept' started by carmaven18, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Alfa Romeo?

could italdesign be making a race car for alfa romeo?

2. I saw this car in some video game, but it looks much worse than i thought at first<!-- Signature -->

3. This car looks really great. It looks like those cars that just fly around the bents...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

4. I think Alfa-romeo funded Italdesign for this project. Because its on
    an Alfaromeo's chassis. Oh, and "devour",its from'Need for speed III'<!-- Signature -->

5. that's exactly what I thought when I saw this. That black triangular grate in the front just gives it away.<!-- Signature -->

6. only the engine is alpha romeo...<!-- Signature -->

7. What about the chassis?<!-- Signature -->

8. Ah, yes - it is an AlfaRomeo... In my picture, look closley at the badge! Its an Alfa alright! - not to mention the title!<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FeLiX93</i>
    <b> I think Alfa-romeo funded Italdesign for this project.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

absolutely wrong.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FeLiX93</i>
    <b> I think Alfa-romeo funded Italdesign for this project.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

absolutely wrong.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

haha, true, absolutely wrong... and this car kicks ass on NFS 3!<!-- Signature -->

11. the center frint intake looks alfa and thats about it .. i think this and the no n gt version are two of the best concepts i love evry single body curve adn all the air ducts are dynamic the thing that most appeals to me is that the front of this car instead of lookin like shit like most midengine rear drive cars are looks competely new i love it!! sell it ill buy it!!

12. Yup. Sure looks like one. Maybe built by them but not designed!!

13. This would've been an Alfa if Alfa chose to put it into production. Alfa paid Itadesign to design and build a new car that was meant for whatever they wanted this for and Italdesign built it.

14. Definitely Alfa.

15. look at the side decals. it #$%#in says 'Alfa Romeo" rite there!

16. Italdesign designs the cars for other companies, like Pininfarina. It also keeps some cars for its own.

17. It has the trademark Alfa Grill, and there is also the Alfa emblem on the front!