Re: all race cars look the same to me

Discussion in '2002 Audi R8' started by bigkas, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Race cars all dont look a like. A morgan aero 8 looks noting like a porsche 911 gt3. Watch the le mans race.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tmbggeek</i>
    <b>This does look a lot like those top fuel dragsters. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hehe, I like your verbal irony.. I should try this type of comment..<!-- Signature -->

3. its not what these cars look like, its what the engine is and who makes it<!-- Signature -->

4. If they all look the same to you, you need to look at more of them. Then you'll see differences. Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

5. It seems to me that ///AMGforlife has never seen a race in his life everyone knows that a Winston cup car is very much different from a Audi R8. F1 cars CART cars and IRL cars may look similar but underneath all the carbon fiber they are very different.<!-- Signature -->

6. doesnt look like a rally car<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GoatBoy389</i>
    <b>This looks nothing like a top fuel dragster. Top Fuels are long and skinny, Huge ass tires in the back, pizza cutter sized tires in the front, you don't deserve the right to use the word Mopar!!!

P.S. How do you quote people?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

When you read a post , you can reply or quote it (report is only for gurus) , you just got to click on "quote".

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tuned Audi S</i>
    <b>He does have a point, dragsters look to be about 30 feet long while these cars are tiny as hell up close. Its much closer in size to an f1 car than a dragster.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly..

and if you compare all the LeMans cars in that class, they don't all look that alike..<!-- Signature -->

9. Thats rather sad that you think that these cars all look the same. Wait until race day, then have a closer look. It's like saying that all bicycles look the same.

10. #10 CorvetteZO6, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    go to www.lemans.org and look at the pictures from pre-qualifying. then come back and change your opinion on the cars' similarities. the only cars that look very similar are the audi and the cadillac. other than that they all look incredibly different...i mean seriously, you can' say that the Dome S101 looks like the Lola B2K/40...

11. They don't all look the same mabye some do look the same but not all of them so get ur head out of ur ass and realize that.<!-- Signature -->

12. Compare the R8 and the EXP Speed 8 , you'll see if they look the same...

13. They may look the same, but this car is alot faster

14. This looks nothing like the Dauer Lemans<!-- Signature -->

15. This does look a lot like those top fuel dragsters. <!-- Signature -->

16. This looks nothing like a top fuel dragster. Top Fuels are long and skinny, Huge ass tires in the back, pizza cutter sized tires in the front, you don't deserve the right to use the word Mopar!!!

P.S. How do you quote people?<!-- Signature -->

17. He does have a point, dragsters look to be about 30 feet long while these cars are tiny as hell up close. Its much closer in size to an f1 car than a dragster.