Re: Best car hands down

Discussion in '2001 BMW M3' started by 94stang5L, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Best car hands down

all I have to say is this is my dream car honestly what more could you ask for in a car it has everything

2. Absolutely.

I recently acquired one of these. Compared to my E36, it's like stepping out of a skoda and into a Diablo. It's a scintillating vehicle. I'm just waiting in anticipation for the V8 version to be released.

Regards,
    Dominic<!-- Signature -->

3. the very bes i'll do anything 4 one.5.1 o-60 my ass go to the dealer. they say it's 4.7

4. i think of it as a really great car, although, the car's engine is completely modificated and not much power can be further stressed out of the engine(e.g. individual throttle body). that is why the race car uses the m5's engine which i feel is unfair to porsche as it uses the same engine on street and on races.

5. yeah..its a decent car...but..Z06...tops it for a sports car..but if you wanted a very fast family car...id say this would be it <!-- Signature -->

6. THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL

The new m3 in my opinion is the best car on this entire site.

Its like a real car ..not one that scrapes along the road and takes up the whole road.

Its As Quick as a 355 ( 0-60 4.8 0-100 10 seconds mclaren f1 takes 6 seconds so this is no pretender supercar.)

Its comfortable solid fast its a looker ....Its the car you really want ...YEAH YOU ....You want an M3 you do !!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Actually I think you can get more out of the engine. Nowack, the genius who brought you the N500 tuned the new M3 to 400 hp. Called the N400 I believe. Tops out at 196 mph. Its a nice piece of work.

8. as far as i can remember, nowack does this through the use of a turbocharger or a supercharger. in present NA form though, i still think it has almost reach its full potential unless you change certain parts to titanium or whatsoever.

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from happy</i>
    <b>as far as i can remember, nowack does this through the use of a turbocharger or a supercharger. in present NA form though, i still think it has almost reach its full potential unless you change certain parts to titanium or whatsoever.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I don't get it, you're looking at it as a bad thing? BMW has put there money into the engine- so you don't have to put more money into it. If you really want the extra juice, you can used forced induction, either in the form of a turbo or super charger. Or even nitrous if you wanted to really go all out. <!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ender</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from happy</i>
    <b>as far as i can remember, nowack does this through the use of a turbocharger or a supercharger. in present NA form though, i still think it has almost reach its full potential unless you change certain parts to titanium or whatsoever.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I don't get it, you're looking at it as a bad thing? BMW has put there money into the engine- so you don't have to put more money into it. If you really want the extra juice, you can used forced induction, either in the form of a turbo or super charger. Or even nitrous if you wanted to really go all out. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that is precisely what im saying! its too high strung, no more modifications possible unless its very high end racing parts that is.