Re: better that any japanese car

Discussion in '1994 Ford Saleen Mustang S-351' started by Heyman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SoupedUpSupra</i>
    <b>Ha, very funny. Just about any stock Japanese car from 1992-1995 can outperform this thing. A stock Supra would waste this thing. How sad, it does the 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. Quite disappointing, better "that" any Japanese car? I know EXACTLY what you are about to say - "but the saleen is so much cheaper than the supra" - yes, I'll admit it, the Supra is more expensive. The reason why? It's a luxury car. It had all of the features of a luxury sports car; a radio, a/c, power windows, power everything. That's why the Supra weighs so much. This Saleen is pathetic, it deserves the name of a Ford, not a Saleen. At least the new ones are more satisfactory. Ha, better "that" any japanese car my ass. Go back to the asylum you can from, because obviously, you're crazy to think that this piece of sh*t is better than any Japanese car. Do not arrogate that a Mustang is better than any Japanese car at all. Damn redneck, go push your little Mustang up a hill, because that's obviously the only way you can get thrills from it. No, instead, go play with your little remote control car, because you obviously can't justify your topic with any reasoning, and because you apparently have not ever driven a Japanese car before. I doubt you are even old enough to drive. I hope you have some fun with that remote control car of yours.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Supra Luxury? WTF excuse it that?

It comes stock with 235/40-18 in the front and 245/40-18 in the back BFGoodrich Comp T/A radials. You can get it upgraded to 255/40-18 and 285/40-18 Dunlop SP8000s. It has 13” disc brakes. Even GTs came with the incredible mach460 sound system w/ CD and tape, leather seats, ABS, power steering, airbags, a/c, leather wrapped steering wheel, power windows, doors, seats etc. and a USABLE back seat in 1994. When you got the Vortech supercharger option which produced 500 horsepower and 495 lb. ft. of torque and the 3.27 gears offered, which would run the same cost as the supra, it would smoke the Supra. It already was pretty even w/o the SC.

Supra's are yesterday's fad, mustangs are past history, present, and future.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CreamOfTheCrop7</i>
    <b>dont belive me? come to bandimere in denver and watch a mustang gt sun the quarter. a stock one pushes 15. while shitty hondas and eclipse's will pull 14's.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No I don't believe you.

3. none believe you here cream of the crop cuz you are liar!

4. Hell yeah, those Imports suck!

5. ahhh yeah I here that

6. HA TOLD YOU MY SS CAN SMOKE IT NOW YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHING BUT BETTER THAN A JAP CAR WELL AN RX7 CAN KILL THIS LIKE NOTHING

7. an NSX? Impreza WRX? GT-R Skyline? Lancer EVO? Hey, you brought it up!<!-- Signature -->

8. A Honda S2000 can smoke this piece of garbage!!!

9. Along with a camaro SS......

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 95stangGT</i>
    <b>Along with a camaro SS......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Camaro SS will whoop the hell out of this car, if thats what we are talking about. You people have no respect for nice cars.<!-- Signature -->

11. oh except hey look at the SS that can't turn and the saleen that turns on a dime better then most jap cars aswell

12. while the stang is turning the SS is smokin it<!-- Signature -->

13. oh right it's smokin' the tires cause it has no traction in the corners.....and this car actually does a mid 13 1/4 mile

14. chipped supra with about 350hp could smoke this! topspeed 154mph 0-100 6,2 sek (stock)... and several others subaru impreza wrx sti, mitsubushi lancer evo iv tm edition, nissan skyline r34 gtr, r33 and rx7. need i say more?... and one more thing am-cars suck!! exept a few

15. Yeah ! You need to say much more !!

You forget to say that the Mustangs COBRA R, FR500, BOSS, Saleen SR, Steeda, GT40 can smoke all the cars you listed, incluindg your lovely Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

16. screw the boss. that car is a dragster. we are not talking about dragsters. what are you saying that a Supra could not beat this. give me a break. the NSX, Skyline, Lancer, Supra, RX-7, Imprezza. all of these cars could kill any ss and stang in the world.

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica GTS</i>
    <b>screw the boss. that car is a dragster. we are not talking about dragsters. what are you saying that a Supra could not beat this. give me a break. the NSX, Skyline, Lancer, Supra, RX-7, Imprezza. all of these cars could kill any ss and stang in the world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok, I'll forget the BOSS but I still can say the Mustangs COBRA R, FR500, Saleen SR, Steeda and the GT40 can smoke your supra and the ferrari of the above guy.<!-- Signature -->

18. 1994, lets not forget,. Iam waiting for someone to compare there supra to that 1930 Cadilac V-16<!-- Signature -->

19. yup, this car is 33k, and how much would your supped-up imports cost? Im not disrespecting any cars (except Hondas), especially the Camaros. American cars rule all.<!-- Signature -->

20. Ha, very funny. Just about any stock Japanese car from 1992-1995 can outperform this thing. A stock Supra would waste this thing. How sad, it does the 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. Quite disappointing, better "that" any Japanese car? I know EXACTLY what you are about to say - "but the saleen is so much cheaper than the supra" - yes, I'll admit it, the Supra is more expensive. The reason why? It's a luxury car. It had all of the features of a luxury sports car; a radio, a/c, power windows, power everything. That's why the Supra weighs so much. This Saleen is pathetic, it deserves the name of a Ford, not a Saleen. At least the new ones are more satisfactory. Ha, better "that" any japanese car my ass. Go back to the asylum you can from, because obviously, you're crazy to think that this piece of sh*t is better than any Japanese car. Do not arrogate that a Mustang is better than any Japanese car at all. Damn redneck, go push your little Mustang up a hill, because that's obviously the only way you can get thrills from it. No, instead, go play with your little remote control car, because you obviously can't justify your topic with any reasoning, and because you apparently have not ever driven a Japanese car before. I doubt you are even old enough to drive. I hope you have some fun with that remote control car of yours.<!-- Signature -->

21. Supras suck. God i cant wait to sell mine with only 88 thousand miles and my turbo blew. I had to get new turbos and have my engine worked on at toyota for a month. Dont get me wrong i still love it but it sucks ass. I cant wait to buy my 429 to drop into my 68 stang
    <!-- Signature -->

22. PFF! Jap is crap, its a well known fact amongst the smarter of us. Sure a V8 drinks fuel like a fat guy drinks water after runbing about 5 meters but who cares I wou8ld rather pay for heaps of fuel then the insurance and all the other financial shit you need to import a japanese car.

23. american muscle cars and american luxury cars rules. period

24. Comparing a Honda to a Gt wtf??? LoL Wtf do you expect try a NSX thatll #$%# your sad Gt's up with a smaller Eng. lol pretty sad both N/A and dont even compair cant even blaim it on Turbos lol. On the other hand compair this 94 SALEEN to my 93 Vr-4 barley messed with added about 3k more bout it for 12k used took a few things out from weight and it makes this thing look sad 11.6 1\4 in a 3.0 lol only thing i dont like bout the S-351 SUPERCHARGED is you get Damn near the same preformance with smaller block no Supercharger Why waste cash if your looking for preformance.

25. Or its smoking as it flies off the track...